Boy-Girl Teen Party Ideas

Hi! My Birthday is coming up. It`s a boy-girl party and i`m turning 13. This is my last party untill im 16 so it HAS TO BE GOOD! I have a few ideas already but I don`t know if they`re lame or not..
1. Have you ever...
2. Would you rather...
3. Truth OR dare
4. Hide and seek in the dark
5. Sardines
6. Flash-light tag
7. Play Poker with oreos or candy
8. Twister
9. Snowball fight (my b-day is in winter!!!!)
10. Put stuff in a bowel and ppl have to eat it
11. Put bubble gum in balloons and ppl have to pop them
12. Silly String Fight (LOL!)
13. Man Hunt
14. Spin the Bottle
15. Movies
16. Music
17. LOT`S of food!
Please tell me if any of the ideas are lame and new ideas are appreciated! Thankyou for all your help! Btw: I`m excited/scared for playing spin the bottle because I haven`t had my first kiss yet! And i`m inviting my crush!!!

Jessica :D
Posted by Jessica; updated 01/28/07

Being a teen, I thought I`d try to help. I`ve been to a few big parties, and if you guys like to sing or dance you could do this: It probably sounds lame, but I know a lot of kids that like to have dance-offs, and sing-offs. You could do a dance-off with Dance Dance Revolution. And you could do the sing-offs w/ a karaoke machine. Winners get a prize or pick next activity.
Posted by Emily; updated 01/29/07

Awsome those are great ideas! i dont know wat to do for my 13th party though? got any ideas i dot want to do a house party
Posted by Vanessa; updated 02/03/07

You could always go see a movie, but I know that can get real lame. So maybe if it`s a boy-girl party, try something like a renting a hall for a dance (if there`s a lot of people.) Or there`s always bowling, out-to-eat dinner and a good time at an arcade. If it`s not boy-girl, and it`s just for girls than you could always take the girls for a make-over at a nail-n-hair saloon, movie again, shopping (it`s okay not to buy anything..personally I love to go look, then save some $ and blow it on clothes & accessories). Hope this sparked some ideas!
Posted by Emily; updated 02/04/07

I just went to a party called a bling party. They gave each girl at the party a bedazzler machine and we put rhinestones on our shirts and jeans - it wa so much fun. They had 2 people there to show us how to add the bling to our clothes and at the end of the party we took our cool clothes with us.

I am in florida so I dont know if they have these parties in your city. Good luck with the party plans
Posted by GinaGail; updated 03/03/07

This sounds like a fun party but idk if my mom wants 23 people or more at my house..lol!! But good party games
Posted by Caitlin; updated 03/27/07

I am having my party soon (i turned 13 a few days ago!) and if u play kissing games, how do u stop ur parents from barging in?
Posted by Sheridan; updated 04/11/07

Well since i am teen also, i will try and help as much as i can. Having a boy-girl party is great idea! It makes the party more fun. When you play spin the bottle or any kissing games, you need to make sure that your buds are ok with that. Some people feel very uncomfortable,especially at 13, your parents will want to be concerned, but ask them if they will go out for a couple hours(even give them money to go to the movies) that helps a lot. Because if you pay for it they cant refuse. Make sure there are even boys and girls. You dont want 12 girls and 4 boys. They will feel left out(as a guy not a girl).
Posted by cheryl; updated 05/01/07

I know it might be a little late. But go for it! it is purfectly normal to be frightened by the thought of kissing a boy for the first time. And inviting your crush, well you have more courage than i did when i was 13. All i have to say is go for it.
Posted by Emily; updated 05/29/07

Dude thats madd cool ideas since im doing the EXACT things at my sweet 16.. Now im feeling like maybe i need to do something funner 4 the older crowd
Posted by samantha; updated 10/12/07

I have the same problem. Im thinking of putting in a dance floor and having lots of music. The problem is i need a theme and i can`t think of one!!!!
Posted by Jeannie Beannie; updated 11/11/07

Rent a Trolley,
Seats 27 passengers, and is great for photos..
Www.californiatrolley.com
California Trolley Rental
714-795-4915
Sales@californiatrolley.com

Visit our page for more info: California Trolley

Posted by trolley bob; updated 11/14/07

I thnk dat u hav good i deas but ply n pokr is knd of drky an twstr is a lttl to yung of a gam
Posted by tori; updated 12/31/07

I say u ask ur crush out or hav ur bff ask if he lks u i did an hey now i hav a hot bf so good lck w/ dat o yeh an kss n som1 isnt dat exit n aftr u do it so don`t b scrd
Posted by tori; updated 12/31/07

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Posted by Makenna; updated 04/13/08

My 13th birthday is coming up soon too! I`m really scared! I want to invite boys but I`m not really the `popular` type! I`m scared they will reject. They may think my parties are too baby.
I want a Halloween Party. But I live in Germany and they don`t celebrate Halloween.
PLEASE HELP!
Posted by Marissa; updated 05/18/08

I`m having my first boy/girl party and I`m turning 13 so this REALLY helped me with my party. Hopefully everyone will like my birthday party. Thanks for the ideas!!!!! O and if someone can come up with more ideas that would be great!
Posted by Monica; updated 07/18/08

Hey i`m turning 13 too. I`m having a joint party wi ma mate and we know that we gunna go 2 a salon and get dolled up wi our hair dun n dat 4 the party (mostly 2 impress thosee hot boiz) but we got no idea what to have 4 the party. She dunt wanna bowl, I Dunt Wanna swim bcoz i wanna luk nice infront of the boys and not wid flat mingin wet hair. We have to have boys because there are tonz ov hot boyaz at school and we sooo are inviting them. If your readin this and you r a teen boy tell me what you`z wud wanna do for a party so we can get ideas. Omg this is like a speach lmao. Anyways tell me what party we should have please i will keep checkin so that i know what ta do . Oh and no houseparties ma parents wont let me trash the house. Byee x
Posted by Beth; updated 08/13/08

1st of all little girl how do you not have your first kiss yet, i got mine at the age of 10. Wow. But i think you should have no theme cuz that would be boring
Posted by winter; updated 08/23/08

Dude girls, i am 14 years old. This is retarded. Plz dont have a kissing party that is just lame. And not a dancing party, that is just ockward! i am really popular so every body invites me to there party and i went to a spin the bottle party and i ended up kissing the uglyest girl there! so you might not get what you want! i almost died!

~Will
Posted by will; updated 08/23/08

Heeeey!!!!
Posted by Brianna; updated 10/13/08