Que Pasa 15eras!

Hey if yall want to start a converstion about 15era stuff come here and me and other chicas can help ya. And u can alwayz count on me cuz I love to help mexicans well everybody out! Peace out 15eras and sweet 16s.
Hey for starters here is some themes:

Jan-have colors that are light or dark like babyblue and a nice nave blue crystals iceicals snowflakes.
Feb-have colors like red,pink,watermelon,white,vanilla have candles and flowers of all kinds like the color I said up there. In vases and have tissue paper.
Mar-april-spring pastel colors pink,yellow,babyblue,white, flowers in basket or have crystal lights. Angles
May-June-July -Aus-sep-bright colors like orange,yellow,hot pink,blue,green,red have stars,moons,bubbles.
Oct-Nov-have light golds browns coppers, vanilla creamy colors have furits candles baskets.
Dec-Red,green,christmas lights, dark greens, light reds,whites creamy colors. Angles,center pieces, of fruits.
Well those are some ideas and ya some are lame but hey I helped. Well I got to GO PEACE OUT. And this was La Chica AKA Loca de la fiesta naw j/k bye. Lol
Posted by La Chica; updated 01/26/07

I HAVING A 15NERA IN MAY BUT MY THEME IS CINDERELLA AND MY DRESS IS ORANGE AND SO IS MY GURLZ DRESS DOU YOU THINK THAT WILL BE FINE....
Posted by andrea; updated 01/26/07

YAA!!! 0Ranqe w0uld l00k prettI buHh makE sUre EveRthinq matchEs!!
Posted by rubi; updated 06/16/10

Quinceanera Songs for your event. Check out my page. Gmara

Visit our page for more info: G-Mara Productions ~ Quinceanera Music

Posted by Gmara; updated 06/16/10