FIRST IMPRESSIONS.....

Your invitations are the first impression that your guests will have of your wedding. Let`s make it an excellent one.......

Having your invitations addressed in Calligraphy is an elegant touch for any occasion - especialy a wedding.

It`s never too early to decide when the invitations need to be mailed (at least 6 - 8 weeks before the wedding) and get booked on my calendar. I only book a client per week to insure the highest quality of work so my calendar fills up quickly.

I am a Calligrapher with over 20 years of experience. I specialize in addressing wedding invitations along with some other fun gift ideas.

A popular idea is having me write out your favorite song lyrics. Maybe the father/daughter dance with your dad - or first dance together as husband and wife. Makes a wonderful keepsake. Maybe you need place cards - or you need me to hand do your thank you cards. Even having me write the note inside in Calligraphy is quite elegant. I also do wedding vows for you to hang in your home. Anything that you would like to have personally hand penned.

Come browse my website today for prices and samples. I am offering a FREE, personalized sample packet for you to have on hand. Just go to my website - click on the CONTACT INFO link and fill out the information.

My 2007 calendar is filling up FAST - call today for availability!!!!

Looking forward to helping you add a personal touch to your special occasion!

Visit our page for more info: Calligraphy by Cami

Posted by Cami; updated 01/22/07