QuincenerO For A BOY!!!!

I need Help!!!! Any Ideas?
Posted by Rubie Mendiola; updated 01/22/07

Hi rubie,

Did you get any help? i also have a boy and have no idea on how to proceed. If you get any tips mind sharing? if i do i will email you. What month is your party in?

Dru
Posted by dru; updated 03/06/07

Same here! I am planning for my son and want to know if anyone has ideas or if you have done one already can you share your experience? Thanks in advance!!
Posted by Frances AC; updated 04/23/07

Hey
Well 4 all u GUYS that want a quince i got an idea....
Why dont u guys take damas instead of chambelanes,which is the traditional way 4 a girl...
Well if it helps u dont have to get a dress!!!!!!
Karlita
Posted by karla; updated 04/24/07

How about blue dress..that would be cute...
Posted by almalove; updated 05/21/07

Well, for you mothers, I have some good news for you. The Quincenero as well a quincenera`s are your choice of style. Express yourself through the colors and etc. We are Pastor`s and we do the ceremonies and many people go through the same thing. But be of good cheer! It is your child be expressive. They don`t all have to be the same style. It`s the thought and your love that makes it special.
Posted by Chela; updated 05/16/09

Well i need some ideas on how to plan this event. My son wants to have one and i dont know how to start. I have help my sister with her daughters, but i dont know if it`s different since i have a boy
Posted by julie; updated 07/01/09

Well, i have a magazine that talks about the differences between a quinceanera (for a girl) and a quinceanero (for a boy):
GIRLS:
-Dress
-Limousine
-Cake
-Vals
-Ultima Muneca (Last Doll)
-Court of Honor (Chambelanes)

BOYS:
-Tuxedo
-Limousine
-Cake
-Vals
-Ultimo Carrito (Last Toy Car)
-Court of Honor (Damas)

It`s basically the same thing, and i hope this helps you out!!!
Posted by Jme Malva; updated 07/30/09

Hi,
I can help you guys with the invitations and change the wording and colors.

Visit our page for more info: Invites by Lizzie

Posted by elizabeth; updated 08/01/09