How To Become A Wedding Planner

I would like to know how I can become a wedding planner, and also I am still in college and I was wondering if any one knew of a good internship for wedding planner. Please email me back thank you
Posted by Danielle; updated 02/21/03

Hi Danielle,
I am trying to become a licensed Wedding Planner myself. I found a program through Ann Nola that will aloow you to actually take a course. You may have to go out of town, or you can take the course at home. But you actually have to have 1 week availability for this course. You can get the information at www.acpwc.com. There are fee`s involved, but it`s not too expensive. Let me know what happens.
Sincerly,
Ulanda
Posted by Ulanda Hall; updated 02/22/03

Thank you , i will check it out!
Posted by Danielle; updated 02/22/03

I would to get information on how to become a wedding planner.
Posted by Arzallar Carter; updated 03/29/06

A mutual friend and i would like to start our own wedding consulting business, could any-one tell me please as to how would one get licensed and what actual course there is to take and the fees that are involved? thank you for your help. Salvatrese
Posted by salvatrese; updated 09/17/06

Go to www.aa-wp.com/weddingplanners/default.asp. It will take you straight to a great site. It does involve fees. For the services it provides it is very reasonable. They also provide payment plans. You can take the entire course on-line. Check it out.
Posted by Crystal; updated 09/17/06