Need A Little Help Planning My Daughters Sweet 16

Please email me a guide to help me plan my only daughters sweet 16 in 2009. I am starting to work on it now.
Thanks.
Posted by Annes; updated 01/03/07

Hello annes, you have to write your email address so that gurls can send you pictures or other info... Okay?
Posted by ria; updated 01/06/07

Hi

If you r planning the candle lighting ceremony, please
Check out my site to view stands I designs. I also can design matching "Money Box" check out my different
Cinderella colors customers have ordered....
If you need any help feel free to contact me....
Email me at
Designsbyvirg@yahoo.com

Thanks !

Visit our page for more info: Designs by Virg

Posted by Virg; updated 01/14/07

Hello Annes,

I am a sweet fifteen planner, choreographer and master of ceremony.

Ticktickick5@yahoo.com
Posted by Liz; updated 01/17/07

If you need help finding hall or someone to bake the cake I have name and number I can send to you. I also have list of club you can see.
Posted by brenda; updated 01/18/07

Hi Annes!!! My name is Tanya, and i feel that i would be a great help to you planning your daughters quince. One thing to remember is that this is a very special time for her, and that her opinion counts the most. It is her day to shine like the princess she is, and i would like to help you bring her fairy tale to life. Please feel free to contact me at thetrueelegance@yahoo.com
Posted by Tanya; updated 01/18/07

Tanya, you are so right when you say her opinion counts. That is what keeps her happy and excited.
Posted by Liz; updated 01/18/07

I help my customers to plan Sweet 16 parties & other events on yachts sailing from NJ & NY. It`s a fun, festive, & unique atmosphere, and there`s no charge for my service. Let me know if I can help, Sincerely, Camille

Visit our page for more info: Smooth Sailing Celebrations

Posted by Camille Cerria; updated 01/18/07