Elmo Adult Size Costume For My 2 Yr Olds Birthday

Anyone know where I can get an adult sized elmo costume so my husband can wear it at my daughters birthday party - can`t find one anywhere and we really don`t want to pay a performer. TIA!
Posted by Allie; updated 12/26/06

Hi - I know where you can get one - just email me at getspaed@yahoo.com for the info.

Visit our page for more info: Get Spa'ed Girl!

Posted by Sandra; updated 12/26/06

IT might actually be more cost affective to hire an entertainer especially if your husband never wore one of these costumes before .So if you can`t find what your looking for give us a call and we`ll send the costume out with someone in it of course.
732-642-9209

Visit our page for more info: Catrina's Catering Service

Posted by Catrina's Cat...; updated 12/26/06

Thanks for the info. I absolutely want to go with just a costume. I`m not sure how the kids will react and if we have the costume for my husband to put on/off as needed, it`s much better than hiring a performer and then have the kids freaked out by him/her. Also since kids will be popping in late, we can put it on more than once if they like it ;-). My husbands totally into it - LOL
Posted by Allie; updated 12/27/06

Ok
But if you change your mind give us a call
Happy new year
Sal from Catrina`s Catering

Visit our page for more info: Catrina's Catering Service

Posted by Catrina's Cat...; updated 12/27/06

I am looking for an Elmo costume for my daughters 2nd bday. Did you ever find one. My husband too will wear it!
Thanks!
Posted by Melissa; updated 06/30/08

We have Elmo. Do you live in Southern California? If so, we have him for rental, new and cute, full size mascot costume. Only $80.00 to rent. Sorry, we do not ship. Visit our website at: www.alwaysjustforfun.com or call 909-598-3119 for more info.

Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment

Posted by Just for Fun; updated 07/01/08

Try www.charactercostumerental.org . They have great looking costumes to rent at great prices. They also pay for the shipping to you and each character also comes with a party cd that is yours to keep.

Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

Posted by tony; updated 07/05/08