All U

All of ya lil grls up here gettin all up in dis business need to mind yall own 1st of all i wasnt talkin to any of u bt dat 1 chick lil princess so all u stupid as* hoes need to go put a finger of a stick up ur culo so no sean babosas y no se metan ok
Posted by dischick; updated 12/17/06

What kind of person are you? What kind of parents to you have? Actually, no, let me not say that... Your parents might not even know what type of dirty person you are. I really don`t care what you say about us girls that voiced our opinion... Because that`s what this site is for advise, comments, opinions, feedback... So, if YOU don`t like it then, don`t get on this website. Which by the way is not for vulgal people.
Posted by Perla; updated 12/18/06

Perla is right and if you dont want no comments from anyone, get out of this website. Dont act like youre one of them street girls mijita porque youre just making yourself look bad on the net. So take this advice and if you dont want no one in your business than stop posting it up in public and that will stop from people posting comments to your stupid ones
Posted by carlos ruka; updated 12/18/06