LARGE MARTINI GLASSES FOR CENTERPIECES WANTED

I am looking for large martini glasses (they don`t have to be glass) for my centerpieces...I`m interested in renting or buying
Posted by Tammy; updated 12/07/06

You can find the glasses at Michael`s Art & Crafts Store, they have different sizes and glasses. Good Luck
Posted by Maddy; updated 01/10/07

I don`t know exactly where you live but i have found them in michael`s craft store and the christmas tree store
Posted by boobe; updated 02/13/08

Looking for Large plastic martini vase for centerpiece
Posted by Jill; updated 05/16/08

I have some
Posted by Mostylez; updated 06/09/10

I am interested in buying the large set of martini glasses. How many do you have?
Posted by Nish; updated 06/20/10

Nish,

I have 24 Large Plastic Martini glasses they stand 16" high and the rim of the martini glass is about 11" wide please get back to me if your interested in them and we can talk a price i can also send you a pic to your email of what they look like!!

Thanks
Mostylez
Posted by Mostylez; updated 06/21/10

Do you still have the Large plastic martini glasses...if so can you email me pics ecocleanconcepts@gmail.com
Posted by alwaysjme; updated 06/27/10

Mostylez,

If you still have the plastic vases please email me so we can talk about the price. If you don`t have them can you tell me where you purchased them?

Thanks

Monica

Mrs.paniagua@yahoo.com
Posted by Monica; updated 06/28/10

I would be interested in the 24 plastic 16" high martini glasses. Please email me as to whether or not they are still available, and how much they would cost...
Posted by Georgie Chatham; updated 07/06/10

Im interested in the 24 martini glasses, need centrepieces for a cocktail themed birthday party! could you send me a picture, and also how much they would cost to hire.

Email: lisa_hehir@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Posted by Lisa Hehir; updated 07/30/10

Hi Mostylez,
I need huge martini glasses as well can you please email me a pic and cost info. Thanks
-Yvette

Yvettecalica@gmail.com
Posted by yvette; updated 11/30/10

Hello,
Do you stil have the 24 Large Plastic Martini glasses? If so, can you send me a picture and what is your asking price? Thanks Vivian
Posted by Vivian; updated 01/27/11

Hi do you still have the plastic Martini glasses for sale? Please email me details sjroseuk@hotmail.com
Posted by Stephanie; updated 02/07/11

I need 24 large martini glasses for centerpieces, thanks
Posted by ANN; updated 02/18/11

Walmart sells them for $9.97.
Posted by bailey; updated 03/29/11

Hi i would like to no how much 9 large martini glasses are to rent
Posted by krystal; updated 04/16/12