Need To Rent A Venetian Gondola Boat Or Prop Boat

Am decorating for a venetian masked ball. Would like to rent a gondola boat for pictures etc. Does not have to be authentic and could be a prop gondola as long as it looks good.
Posted by Angel; updated 11/30/06

Angel did you have any success in locating a gondola for your party? I am planning a graduation dance with our theme being a venetian masquarade. We would like to have one wall decorated with a bridge and gondola. I`m looking for props.
Posted by Mary Kay; updated 02/05/07

Ugh. Unfortunately no. To rent the gondola I did find would have blown my budget. I am here in the San Francisco, Marin area and could not find a thing.
Good luck
ANGEL
Posted by Angel; updated 02/22/07

There use to be (maybe still) gondoliers in Petaluma at the river. Based near the picturesque and boat harbor near dining, etc.. They serve the public including bridal parties and rent Gondola as props for events. Sorry I don`t know the name. Too far away for me being in Palo Alto. I`m going to make a stand-up prop for my event. Good luck....
Posted by charcee; updated 03/10/07

Did you ever find a gondola for your party?
I would like Venetian mooring poles and a gondola prop that we can float in a pool for a Venetian Carnevale party.
Posted by Susan; updated 02/05/08

No - I never did find an affordable gondola prop.

Sorry.

ANGEL
Posted by angel; updated 02/07/08

After making a few temporary props of my own I discovered a great resource! I have an acquintance who is a prop man for local theater and opera. He has in storage a gondola that rolls on wheels, and other items of Venetian origin. Logistics of transport and care of items is likely a big issue however. Rental costs unknown.
Posted by charcee; updated 02/08/08

I have a Venetian style gondola that my father hand made to replicate the real ones. It`s hull is symmetrical though for more practicallity. I live in Sacramento and would be willing to transport locally for a small fee plus the rental fee.
Posted by Adrienne; updated 02/12/09

I am in Utah and would like to rent a Gondola for my daughter`s wedding because the location has a big lake.
Could you let me know what it would cost to do this and the transport fee.
Thanks
Posted by joyce ricks; updated 06/15/09

I rent gondolas in Southern California but have gone to Santa Barbara, Vegas and Palm Desert
Posted by Michael Otolini; updated 09/08/09

Need to rent a gondola on Oct 15 for a prop - anyone anyone?
Posted by Brian; updated 09/29/09

Would like to rent the gondola boat from Adrian in Sacramento
Posted by Shirley; updated 10/19/09

Where do you need it. I have a great prop gondola that is 15 feet long. Mike
Posted by Michael Otolini; updated 10/19/09

I am in Los Angeles and need to rent a gondola boat for Monday October 26, 2009. It wont be in water, I just need it as a prop.
Posted by Ron; updated 10/22/09

I am in Long Beach. I could get it there. What is the type of party. What type of place it would be located. What exactly do you need it to do. Mike

If you send me an email I will send you a picture of it. Mike
Posted by Michael Otolini; updated 10/22/09

I have real gondolas and prop gondolas for rent. I actually have an inventory of almost any thing marine oriented to rent. From small row boats, sail boats, surf boards, paddle boards, canoes, kayaks, waterbikes, big sailboats to fishing boats to full blown sailing schooners. If it floats or has floated, I have it or can get it. If you need to sail it around the world or blow it up for a movie.
Posted by Michael Otolini; updated 10/29/09

I`m interested in the gondolas you have for rent for a party on Dec. 4, 2009. What is your contact information? THANK YOU!
Posted by Trisha; updated 11/12/09

Hi,
I`m trying to contact Michael Ottolini about a gondola rental for a high end photo shoot - if any one has his info I`d greatly appreciate it...
Thanks
Posted by Karl Moore; updated 04/30/10

I am in need of a Gondola in San Francisco, if the Sacramento boat is still available please let me know.
Posted by Gene; updated 09/23/13

Hi ! I am doing a photo shoot on Oct. 14, 2013 and need to use a gondola that floats. It will not be used to actually transport or hold people. Just sit in the water-- and not sink! I don`t know where to rent or get one. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks.- Todd
Posted by Todd Moore; updated 09/26/13

Hello! I am in need of a Gondola Boat for a school themed party. Would be used for pictures only, so does not have to float. Please send me contact info asap, as the party is in May, 2014.
Thank You!
Posted by Kerry; updated 02/04/14