Alice In Wonderland 21st Birthday

I am having a Alice In wonderland party for my big 21st birthday and I was needing some help on the decor. I am thinking really surreal and bizzare. Big mushrooms and bright colors, if anyone out there has any ideas I could really use them!

Thanks!
Posted by Vanessa; updated 11/27/06

I`m doing the same theme for my sweet 16!!! u could get a toppling cake or a cake that looks like its falling over, or a mad hatter`s hat cake. U could use the symbols on the deck of cards (hearts, spades, diamonds, clubs) as decorations for cookies and streamers etc. I want to have 4 tables set in the room for my b-day that represent each of the characters in the movie ex. ALICE= a light blue and white tablecloths w/ large fake daisies as the centerpiece QUEEN OF HEARTS= red, black, and white tablecloths w/ black red and white balloons as the centerpiece w/ deck of cards spread in the center of the table CHESHIRE CAT= purple and pink tablecloths w/ purple and pink balloons as centerpiece (u could also add a plush toy of the cheshire cat to the centerpiece) MAD HATTER= Pink and green tablecloths w/ a mad hatter hat and stacked plates and teapots as the centerpiece (u could also add a plush toy of the door mouse into one of the teapots). U could also have cookies and tarts/ cupcakes that say eat me, try me, take me etc. And on the guests cups have a tag tied onto the handle that says drink me. I hope that this helps u a little!
BREANNE
Posted by BreAnne; updated 02/02/07

Hello! I`m doing an Alice in Wonderland theme sweet sixteen next weekend. Face and Body Painting the guests to look and reflect the characters. It`ll be fabulous! www.aboutface-2.com
Posted by Kerry Ann Smith; updated 03/01/07

Posted by zithromax; updated 04/29/13