HELP!!!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PROBLEM!!!

HEY COULD SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!! ONLY 8 MONTHS TILL MY QUINCEAƱERA AND I DONT HAVE ANYTHING PLANNED OUT YET WHAT DO I NEED TO DO???
Posted by NENE; updated 11/25/06

What type help are you requesting? Check out my site and email me with specifics. I believe I can help you.

Visit our page for more info: Simply Elegant ~ Pageant Dresses & Formal Wear

Posted by Patricia; updated 12/03/06

Let me help you out-------------------------
The first thing you need to do is seperated your church where youre misa is going to take place at, after that look for a reception, where you want to have your quinceanera at. When you have all that settled out look for your dress color and then your invitations. After you have those things look for some padrines that might want to help you at with things, such as BIBLIA, ROSARIO, ESCLAVA, MEDALLA, ANILLO, ARETES, VIDOE, FOTOS, MUNECA, BRINDIS, ALBUM DE FOTOS Y DE FIRMAS, ARREGLO DE IGLESIA Y DE SALON ,AND MESAS, CORONA, CETRO(WAND), ORACIONES, GRUPO OR DJ, ZAPATILLAS, AND ARREGLO DE PELO. And in case that they can thalp you out with things like that, ask them if they would like to help you out iwth money like de $50 or $100. Thats how mines got handled. Well, Good Luck at your Quince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by carlos ruka; updated 12/08/06