Tiempo De Vals Vs. Vals De Las Mariposas

Which one is better?
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/13/03

Hey girl, it`s not about what people think is better, is about which one you like the most. I just had my quinceanera and i had Tiempo De Vals and i loved it. My best friend had her quinceanera a month later and got Vals de Las Mariposas and she was all happy with it. If you can`t really decide get one of those that hasn`t been used alot by your friends. That way you could be more original.But listen to both of them and decide which one you like best.
Posted by la flaka; updated 02/19/03

Hey
Thanx flaka
Posted by Maribel; updated 02/20/03

I really like Vals de las mariposas but i want the song in instrumental not the guy singing it do u have the son that u can send by email? if u do please can u send it to me? thanks
Love always diana
Posted by Diana; updated 06/12/03

Does anyone have a website URL at which I could go to so I could listen to both of those songs. I am going to use both of them for my quinceanera but I need to burn it onto a Cd. Can anyone help me? If you can then please post a message here or simply send me an e-mail at cutelilshorty1689@yahoo.com
Posted by Stephanei; updated 06/12/03

I used Tiempo de Valz for my valz with my chambelanes and Valz de Mariposas for the valz with my padrinos. No need to choose, pick both!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/12/03

I`m having my 15era on the 23rd and I`m dancing to Tiempo de Vals it`s really nice.
Posted by maria; updated 08/02/03

Hi I`M SUSI
WELL I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION? WHERE DO YOU HERE THSE 50 MLLION SONGS TO PICK JUST A COUPLE AND NOY BUY THEM all... ANYONE HAVE A CLUE
OTHER THAN THE"DISCO"
PLEASE HURRRY
MAIL ME BACK ONLY @
WWW.SOELE1@AOL.COM
THANKS EVERY ONE
Posted by susi; updated 11/10/03

The both ones are better my causing had tiempode vals and a year later my friend had las mariposas. I think that both are good as long as you are happiy with it
Posted by juan; updated 11/20/03

Tiempo de Vals is such a beautiful song ...i would pcik that one
Posted by Ana; updated 01/17/04

I know it`s not the same situation, but another good song is "Mi Nina Bonita" (My Lovely Girl). My father chose that as our song for my wedding, and it was beautiful. I can send you artist info, etc if you need, or a copy via e-mail.
Posted by Aida; updated 02/03/04

I`m susi aida can u send me it to www.soele1@aol.com please thanks alot
Posted by susi; updated 02/05/04

I think that you guys are narrowing your information about songs. There are thousands of waltzes out there and you are talking about one that was aired about 12 years ago. Tiempo de Vals is a nice song and has good rhythm but it is only one of the many possibilities. El vals de las mariposas is used by almost 3 out of five quinceaneras. Everybody wants to dance that song. My suggestion to you is, get inform and do your homework. Like I said before, there are thousands of other beautiful danced songs out there. Be original, be elegant, be smart and opt for other melodies other than Tiempo de Vals and El Vals de las Mariposas. People will notice the difference.
Have a nice day
Alejandro
Posted by Alejandro; updated 02/05/04

Alejandro is right. Why use the same song that the last 100 Quinceanera used. I`ve used clasical like Motzart, songs from "Enya", even a song from the "Shrek soundtrack" for valses. And beleave me, the guest were amazed of how elegant, beautiful, and original it all looked.Be original stand out in the crowd. If done tastfully, you will be the talk of the town>>>
Posted by Adriana; updated 02/05/04

Boh of them suck to me i guess cuz heard dem everwhere and they are played out especially TIEMPO DE VALZ that got on ma last nerves lol wwel dats your thang choosse anyone that goes w/you but on me they are both played out iight!! peace
Posted by KIM; updated 02/10/04