Quincenera

Do you think it will look bad if i had my quincenera and i already had a baby
Posted by jasminne meza; updated 10/31/06

O.k. Let me start by telling you a little bit about me...
I am 23 years old, and I am still single. I am an event coordinator, and a dance choreographer.
Honestly, YES it would look very bad for you to have a quinceanera when you`ve already had a baby. One of the key factors of a quinceanera is that the young girl is outgrowing her childhood into a young adult, and you have already surpass that stage due to being an early mother. Unfortunately this is one of the prices that you must pay due to an error that you`ve made in your early life. And, not that your baby is an error because babies are a blessing of GOD... But, we need to learn that there is time for everything. Need less to mention that you will surely not feel right doing it because of the meaning and many other things... Also, people will see it as ridicule... Let`s face it we do hurt by what people have to say... So honey, I hope you have a good bithday, and that would be it.
Posted by Perla; updated 10/31/06

Duh! u had a baby which took ur innoncence away, and a quinceanera is to celebrate ur childhood that now turns into adulthood. Why do u think the slippers,crown everything. 14 with a baby and u still want a quinceanera, and expect people to see like anything. I personally wouldnt go to ur party because ur arent a "girl" turning 15
Posted by janet; updated 11/03/06

You defeat the purpose of becoming a young lady when you went straight to motherhood. You will have to live your dream thru your child if you have a daughter and hope that she doesn`t do the same to you as you did to your mother. Something my mother always said to my older sister growing up faster than she should of:
Hija fuiste
Madre sera
Haci lo hiciste
Haci lo vera
Posted by Martita; updated 11/28/06

I think you should go ahead and have your party no matter what these other people say i mean if thats what you want i say go ahead this lady "Janet" makes it seem worse than what it actually is! its not like shes being invited to the party anyways! so i say go ahead and have your party theyre just jealous cuz they didnt have one good luck!
Posted by lily; updated 11/29/06

Right u got pregnant so no party. Go ahead and have a small party nothing fancy, and no traditions. U blew it i cant really believe anyone would want to sponsor a party like this. Maybe u should plan a weddding. Ur not a senorita no more ur a senora.
Posted by janet; updated 12/02/06

Can i help you plan a wedding? we are an agency that helps teenage mothers get married with guys who cant . We finance the simple wedding. Please call me up at our teenage mother organization 1888 pregnan.

THIS IS FAKE ITS A JOKE, lol
Posted by Kimberely; updated 12/04/06

First of all, my name is Margot Rios and i just had my quinceanera and if I thought that I didn`t deserve it why would you think that you deserve it after you already have a baby?.... I didn`t deserve it because I wasn`t a lady any more....YES..... I lost it already.... But what makes you think that people won`t be talking bad about you, especially if you already have a baby???..... You should have thought about it first before you made those actions. So just celebrated your birthday and have fun but dont make yourself look stupid infront of a lot of people. Well have a good birthday!!!!! And also take Perla`s advice, she`s just telling you the truth!!!!
Posted by carlso ruka; updated 12/08/06