Wanted: Maggie Sottero Giselle Or Glorianna

I`m trying to find a Maggie Sottero Giselle, Giselle lynette or Glorianna. Preferably not white in a size 2-8.
Thanks!
Posted by Laura; updated 10/05/06

I have a maggie marseilles gown ruby corset top with swarovski crystals and matching shoulder wrap and handbag and ivory skirt. Just needs a little cleaning but no tears or rips or markings for 5 foot 2 and under
Posted by j; updated 10/10/06

We can create this gown for you to look near exact to the original designer gown.

We have OVER 200 referrals from Brides

We also have references and photos of our work.

We use top quality fabrics such as dutchess satin, silk satin, silk chiffon and silk charmeuse just to name a few.

Specializing in beading and embroidery

Your gown is made to your measurements

One on one personal service

We make ordering your gown a wonderful experience

Email us for a free price quote

For immediate assistance you can reach us at dutchessbridal on yahoo messenger

You CAN have your dream gown at an affordable price.

Dutchessbridal@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Dutchess Bridal

Posted by Dutchess Bridal; updated 10/12/06

I have a Maggie Sottero Giselle Size 4, it is white/pewter. It has not been worn, is new with tags, I also have a petticoat.
Posted by Cindy; updated 10/19/08

Have you ever considered having your own custom gown made? If so, we are your seamstress on the web! Please view our website to see our work. All dresses come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you live in the New York area, make an appointment to visit us at our Elmhurst showroom. If you have any questions about our company, please feel free to email us at the address provided: info@juliusbridal.com. If you`d like to speak with some of our customers, join our forum! Visit forums.juliusbridal.com to see photos, read reviews, and have your questions answered!

Thank you for your interest and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by mimi; updated 10/20/08

I have the dress you are asking for in a size 12, you can have it u altered to the size 8 or 10 you need, if interested contact me.
Posted by Lisae; updated 09/10/10

Hi, have a maggie sottero gown (giselle lynette)..I bought it..to get marry but it never happen..the dress is new..I never wore it..its been in my closet for a while..and if any is interested in buying it..please inbox me at: joselynzacarias@gmail.com
Posted by joselyn; updated 11/27/13