Decorations For My Quince Party

I really need help with my party i need some ideas for decorations. My part is next month on the 21th my colors are baby blue y white por favor ayudaname
Posted by malissa; updated 09/28/06

I like the balloons, you can also use candles for the tables. Remember it`s ur day. So u need to have something u like..hope u have a wonderful party...I`m having my daughter`s next August. Her theme is butterflies and if you need my help, just email me...
Posted by Lourdes; updated 09/28/06

Gracias! for the advice I really like balloons also, I hope My party is as nice as i have always dreamed. How can I use candles? please let me know Thank You.
Posted by malissa; updated 09/30/06

Hi Malissa

I would love to help you if you would like something pretty and to your theme and colors to place your candles in. I custom design everything to order we could do some pretty hurricane shades or votive holders that you could use as favors as well.

You may see some of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 10/01/06

Dear Malissa, I`m an editor at Teen Vogue magazine in NYC. We`re looking to feature a quinceanera in our magazine. Would you be interested in telling me more about your upcoming party? If so, please let me know your phone number or email address. Thank you.
Posted by Kimball Hastings; updated 10/05/06