Turning 13 And Really Need Idea...please...

I`m turning 13 in December and palnning early. I want a party that noone will forget and that the boys won`t come to becausue they`ll thinks its boring and they just don`t want to come. I want something fun, exciting, and unforgettable that anybody invited can feel they can`t miss. But cheap too. Please! Help me. I may have it at the local community center in the municipal room or something. I don`t think I can afford a dj. I need to know an awesome theme that people can come to, and doesn`t involve buying an expensive dress. PLEASE HELP ME! I NEED AN AWESOME PARTY!!
Posted by Deirdre; updated 09/27/06

Hello my name is Cathelen and as a children`s party I can help check out my website lcchildrenspartyplanner.homestead.com or if you have any questions e-mail me at lcchildrenspartyplanner@yahoo.com
Posted by Cathelen; updated 10/11/06

What about a "pamper/spa party", you could get a bunch of cool nail polish, make up, manicure/pedicure supplies and watch a fun movie with the girls and do your nails and stuff and maybe some great junk food. Even have everyone come in the pj`s. Then you don`t have to buy a fancy outfit. I was thirteen 20 years ago so that would have been fun to me then, i don`t know if that would be fun for 13 year old these days. In fact i think it would be fun for any girl. :) happy birthday.
Posted 10/12/06 by Sylvie
Posted by sylvie; updated 10/12/06

If you want something the boys will really like have temporary tattoos at your party. Not only will they love it, but so will the adults. This is fun for everyone!!

No matter what you decide, have a GREAT B-Day!!

Visit our page for more info: Family Fun Airbrush Tattoos

Posted by Frank Fonseca; updated 10/14/06