Midgets Needed For Hire

Looking for the services of a couple of little people, midgets, dwarfs (i`m sorry, i dont know the politically correct term) for hire at a party. Please contact me directly if anyone can help me.
Posted by Chris; updated 09/27/06

Did you find little people to hire? I`m in need of people under 4ft tall to work during tax season. Can you help?
Posted by Ginger; updated 12/18/06

I am under4 ft tall and a little person...where are oiu and what is it you need little people for?
Posted by Nikki; updated 04/16/07

I`m looking to hire `little people` for a party in Austin, TX; do you have any contacts? -Thank you!
Posted by Darra; updated 09/09/07

We need a male little person for a one day video shoot in San Francisco week of 4/21/08. Must be willing to act out jumping on other people`s backs as a joke. Will air on Youtube. Fee: $500, please email if interested.
Posted by MJ; updated 04/16/08

I need 1 or 2 little people for my wedding reception on Sept 13, 2008. I need him or her for entertainment (dancing, tricks, livin up the party, etc) and to tend bar. I`ll pay travel and for hotel room. I`m located in ohio just north of Dayton, Ohio.
Posted by Rob Crump; updated 08/01/08

Rob,
I am looking for the same thing...i`m just south of Dayton near Cincinnati. Check out www.hirelittlepeople.com

Good luck
Posted by Brian; updated 08/14/08

I am in Columbus, Ohio and would liek to hire a little person for bartending a Halloween party 10/31/2008. Please let me know soon.
Posted by Kevin Beer; updated 09/22/08

Kevin,
I sent them a message and they wrote back saying they are trying to find someone for our Xmas party. Good luck...let me know if you find someone.
Posted by Brian; updated 09/22/08

We are seeking midget entertainment for a retirement party in the Alanta, Ga area. Please let me know if this is available in this area.
Posted by Ronda; updated 09/25/08

I`m looking to hire a little person in March, 2009 for my birthday party. I want him just to hang out with me, and he has to dress like me. I`m in Columbus, Ohio
Posted by Brian; updated 12/01/08

We have a golf outing in Cincinnati and looking for a guest appearance for 3-4 hours. Please contact me.
Posted by John; updated 06/14/13

In need of renting a midget for my son`s SURPRISE 30th Birthday party. Also willing to be tossed. Party is in December 2013 Chicago Il. Please if anyone can help me out contact me ASAP Thank you for your time.
Posted by DEBBIE; updated 10/17/13

I am looking for a little person male or female to surprise my friend she loves little people and is infatuated with them. I am in cambridge ohio. If anyone knows of where i could find one please let me know
Posted by kerrie; updated 01/04/14

I`m not sure if Danny still works there (it`s been almost 6 years since I was married); however you need to go to shortdwarf.com. Danny was from Shortdwarf.com and bar tended and entertained at my wedding. He did an EXCELENT JOB and was a real hit. I will warn you it isn`t cheap since they are in short supply (pun intended). If you have any questions feel free to email me at robcrumpohio@yahoo.com.
Posted by Rob Crump; updated 01/06/14

I am turning 47 years old this month and on the 23rd (Saturday) I hired a limo to drive around Austin, TX with me, my wife and some friends to celebrate. I would love to have a little person join our party crew to celebrate with us, bartend in the limo or -- if they have special skills (magic, clowning, music, etc.) -- I`m open to suggestion. Basically I want to make it a fun, memorable and unique evening.
Posted by Matthew Pierce; updated 04/15/16