Please Help Me !!!!! I Need A Baile Sorpresa

Hey Girls!!

I realy need an advise no puedo decidirme.my fiveteen are going to be in November 4th and We just started practicing pero necesito un baile sorpresa y no puedo encontrar una buena cancion para bailar so I was woundering if any of u can help me. I was thinking on un merengue oh Cumbia but I can`t find a song please help me!!!!!
Posted by Yareli; updated 09/24/06

Hey! u need help. Well ive been in ALOT of 15
Y yo tengo some good dancing tips for you.
Si puedes, mixtiar differente musica in one cd.
Like good music will b
A cumbia, reggeton den bachata..
And if u dont have steps look at music vidios get smoe of ideas from there. It will be more interesting si mixteas muchas canciones in one cd porque una cancion will turn boring...u kno
So yea
Good luck
And hope u have a good 15!
Posted by sally; updated 09/24/06

Omg! first I want to say that i was gonna have mine on november 4th too!!! my real birthday is on november 6th. But now my quince was moved to November 3rd...a friday..blegh.The hall already had the 4th reserved! blah!
NEway...how about something from the Kumbia Kings? I know they have broken up...but all the better! then everyone will appreciate it! Well depends wat kind of Cumbia you want...fast or a slow one. Azucar by Kubia Kings is a nice one, or "Shh!!"
Boom Boom is probably my favorite though! lol
Well its your quince...but good luck!
Posted by Laura; updated 09/24/06

O yea and there is also another pretty Cumbia its call Muchacha De Quince Anos. Its really pretty. And there is also Baila Quinceanera....
Posted by Laura; updated 09/24/06

Thanks so much this really helps me I appreciate your help
Thanks
Posted by Yareli; updated 09/26/06

Hey that was a good Idea! I`m having my 15 in November 18 but my birthday is really November 6! My baile sorpresa is going to be mixed in a cd. I`m going to have duranguense, merengue, y/o bachata if not bachata I want una cumbia sonidera!!! Well good luck. Wish me luck too because I want my party to be a good party. I want it to be unique so people won`t get bored. U know?
Posted by yemeli; updated 09/28/06

Yemeli my friends fifteen are going to be that day 2. Well I wishe you the best luck.

Jc I tried to send you an e-mail but my account wont let me and I want know what song it is. Please
Posted by Yareli; updated 09/29/06

I think u should do merenge elvis crespo -tu sonrisa that song is nice or durangense de alacranes ......yeah my 15 are guna b in november 7 yeeeeeehhhh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by rocio; updated 03/30/09

First find some songs that you like and find some moves for your soprise dance and just have a good time.
Posted by jessica gomez; updated 11/21/12