Im Turnin 14 An I Wanna A "cool"party Lol

Ok so im turnin 14 soon an i wanna have a cool fun party i live in new york like near poughkeepise i want a party with lots of my friends,dancing,an just chill my mom wont let me hav it a any of the major clubs but i can have it a lil club but no 1 gose there anymore they say it gay lol no i think i might have it at a restarant i dont have a problem with that i guess
Well watcha think
Thanx
Xoxo
Posted by victoria; updated 09/19/06

Hi,
Well I`m turning 14 too! And I can`t make up my mind. I live in San Antonio, TX and have so.. Many choices, such as Six Flags over Texas, Dances, lazerquest, paintball, or nightmare on grayson, and many more ,but I can`t find the perfect on yet and need help! If you have any ideas or places where I could have it at give me a reply too!I`m not sure if my choices will help you or not but Good Luck!-Jen
Posted by Jen; updated 10/01/06

Yea thats a good idea six flags but i cant brin like 25 ppl to six flags lol it look crazii lol so wens ur bday ??? i think i might rent a room with a dance floor but u no i mean were goin b 14 we want it cool an special lol u no wat i mean so im still thinking i still got a while but yea it give me more tme to think
Posted by vicky; updated 10/07/06

Hi again!!! Well my Birthday is... Wait let me count......19 days away.....So yeah,but I`m almost sure what I want to do, maybe Lazerquest (I`m not sure If thats in New York ,but its in San Antonio or maybe the movies after and then a slumber party...but Six Flags is too much for however many people I`m going to invite.Good Luck on your PARTAY!!!!The dance thing sounds FUN! gOOD lUCK E-MAIL IF ANY OTHER iDEAS OR SOMETHING-tHANKS-JEN
Posted by Jen; updated 10/08/06

WERE EVER YOU THROW THE PARTY ADD AN OXYGEN BAR AND SEE WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MAKES IT WILL BE A HIT

Visit our page for more info: O2 Bar Ny - Oxygen Bar Rentals

Posted by YOLANDA; updated 12/03/06

Well, a dance sounds fun, but I don`t live in New York so I don`t know any clubs.But a resturant could be fun, kind of! But I already had mine, I ended up doing something different and going to Laserquest!My friends and I had tons of Fun!I do have an idea, but of course I live in the country so we have acres of land to do this, but you could do paintball, but not the way you think but with paint in the balloons and a bunch of target!I don`t know it was just an idea so good luck trying to find out something and have fun!-Jen
Posted by Jen; updated 12/06/06