13th Birthday Party

My birthday is comming up in less than three weeks and i have no idea what i am going to do. It is a boy-girl party, but what can we do for 4 hours!!!????? The only thing i know that we can do is play kiss the bear... Here`s how you play, you pass around the bear, and easch person has to kiss somewhere different than the next person, but be careful, because wherever you kiss the bear, you have to kiss the person to the right of you in the same spot! That is all i know to do, but what else??!!! HELP, PLEASE!!!
Posted by Gina; updated 09/17/06

SORRY I DON`T HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR YOU BUT YOU ACCTUALLY HELPED ME i`M ALSO TRYIG TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO FOR MY 13 BIRTHDAY AND YOU HELPED ME
Posted by Eva the diva; updated 11/25/06

Well my 13th bday party is coming up and im having at a local skating rink but don`t kno how to do the invitations and im inviting 60 people wat should i do
Posted by Cici; updated 11/25/06

Try karaoke, kids love to sing.

Visit our page for more info: Not Just Country - Country Singer & Kj

Posted by Will; updated 11/28/06

Hey, well here are some ideas you could do something like lazer tag? Idk
But just have music so everyone will feel comfortable and play word games like make names out of your name or stuff like that.

And for the person with 60 ppl coming just send out simple invites you could either buy them or make them nothing super fancy. =] I hope I could help.

-Rose
Posted by Rose; updated 07/29/07

My birthday is not until another one year away but i still want to plan its a boy-girl party and i don`t know where to have it i was goin go to have at my house but i want something fun to do instead of jumping and sliding plus swinging too. What else should i go that`s not expensive?
Posted by Catherine; updated 12/29/07

H3YY WELL MY BDAY PARTY IS IN MAY AND ILL BE 13 IM HAVEING A PLAYBOY PARTY ITS A SLEEPOVER
AND WE ALL ARE WEARING PLAYBOY COSTUMES,WE ARE GONNA HAVE A 9 TIER CHOCLATE FOUNTAIN AND WERE HAVING A RED CARPET AND MY DAD IS DOING US SOME COCKTAILS BECAUSE HE WAS A BAR MAN AND THEN WE ARE HAVEING A JACUSSI OUT THE FRONT I NO ITS WILL COST ALOT BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT !!!
Posted by kirsty; updated 03/09/08