POLE DANCING LESSONS - HOUSTON,TX?

My friends and I want to take pole dancing lessons during a bachelorette party in Houston,TX. I`ve looked and researched but haven`t been able to fine anyone that offers pole dancing. Can someone please help me!!!
Posted by Jackie; updated 09/13/06

Were you able to find anyone? We are interested in the same thing, but don`t know where to start finding someone.
Posted by Lavada Teinert; updated 12/23/06

My friend was telling me that there is going to be a pole dancing class to be held at Rice University. I don`t have the details on it yet.
Posted by Kallye; updated 12/28/06

Feb workshop in h-town
Posted by Kallye; updated 12/28/06

Sfactor is loads of fun and will be putting a studio here in May. The class will teach you all you need bachelorettes. You might wat to do the lapdance class. Tell em the Kick boxer sent you. :)
Posted by flygirl; updated 01/11/07

Have you tried A Pole Lot of Fun? We are a nationwide home party business specializing in Girls Night out parties. Try patriciaapolelotoffun.com LMK what you think .I will help find someone tin your area who does this.

Visit our page for more info: A Pole Lot of Fun,llc

Posted by Pat M; updated 01/26/07

Intimate Fitness has a pole dancing class also they have seductive striptease class too. They are located in Houston, Austin every where they have several classes to choose from.

Good luck!
Posted by Pat; updated 01/02/08

I can maybe help I entertain at the Ritz and I am good. I know a few tricks for the pole and on the floor even a few for lap dancing. I also have a professional Carmen Electra (portable) pole.
Posted by Morena; updated 03/15/09

Morena, I`m located in Houston and am looking for someone to teach a few moves for a pole dancing party. Would you please email me.
Posted by Ebony; updated 06/03/09

Morena please call me also. Some girlfriends and I get together for a girls night out once a month and thought a pole dance lesson would be fun. Ebony if you find one please email me also. Thanks.
Posted by Kewanda; updated 08/27/09

I know a girl that does pole dancing personal training and girls` night out classes in the Houston area if you`re interested... She doesn`t have a studio but goes to all her clients` homes instead. Let me know if any of you want her information!
Posted by kati; updated 09/12/09

Kati...I am interested in your friends training for a bachelorette party. Would you please send me her information?
Thanks
Posted by BB; updated 10/09/09

Thank you very much!
Posted by BB; updated 10/12/09

I would like to have soemone come to the house to give lessons for a bach party as well. Please email soem info too.
Posted by Ayu; updated 10/27/09

There is a girl name savoyia that does pole parties at your home.
Posted by tonya; updated 10/28/09

BB, please check out verticalgirlpoledancingdotcom!
I teach classes in my clients homes and use the XPole, the most professional pole available on the market!
Not only do I do pole parties but I also teach pole fitness classes. Check out my website and let me know if you`re interested. Thanks!
Posted by kati; updated 11/01/09

THE RED ROOM STUDIO!
609 Bradford Ave 111 Kemah, TX
Posted by Kara; updated 04/29/10

I wold be willing give you pole dancing lessons for your bachlerrette party.
Posted by Kay; updated 03/14/11

Inner Me Studios has a studio and they travel. 713.533.1455 or innermestudios.com

Visit our page for more info: Inner Me Studios

Posted by Leslie; updated 03/14/11