Algo Especial Para Tu 15 --- Henna!

Soy una artista de henna, y hablo espanol (mas o menos). Debajo puede encontrar mi informacion en ingles...escribame si quiere info en espanol: info@hennabyheather.com

-------
Trying to find something special to wow your guests at an upcoming event? Henna tattoos provide fun, interactive entertainment, and last for weeks after your event. All designs are drawn freehand by a professional artist. Each guest can get a different henna design, including a very special one for the guest of honor.

Henna by Heather is a professional henna artist using 100% natural henna. She has been doing henna since 1999.

Visit www.HennaByHeather.com to view a gallery of past work.

Email info@hennabyheather.com or call 401-831-7375 to book an appointment! Available within 100 miles of Providence, RI (and perhaps beyond).

Visit our page for more info: Henna by Heather

Posted by Henna by Heather; updated 09/02/06

Hi, my name is anna.. And im going to celebrate my quinces with my best friend jasmine.. Well we need help in decorating and we defenitely want our special day to be unforgetable not only for our guest but for us 2..we are thinkin of a pink and baby blue themed party but we want help in like other ideas as for the hairstyles for us and for our girls and ideas for styles of their dresses and our dresses...please if you want to help us please dont hessitate in writing back to us our e-mail is::ad0rAbl3ang3l617@aol.com or lala_b_90@hotmail.com

Thanks alot for your time and help.
Posted by anna; updated 09/03/06