Quinceanera Pictures

Hey all u girls...ummm my quinceanera is coming up....and i was wondering if any of u knew a website i could go to where i can find quinceanera decoration pictures of like the halls and stuff.... I would very much appreciate it...
Posted by Lety; updated 09/02/06

You need to pick a theme.

Shindigz is a great place for theme ideas and they have great stage decorations. Soem are pricey but even if you don`t use all the pieces you can buy separately and if you or you have someone who is handy and/or craftly you can do some of the decorations yourselves. One of my nieces had a Sweet 16 in July and her theme was Egyptian - we ordered the sphinz and I made the columns myself. I also decorated the entrance blue/gold/teal. The incside we just got lots of different color fabrics and hung them loosely in the ceiling. My sister in law rented a tent and we made floor pillows in bright exotic colors and threw them on the floor inside the tent. I also made the centerpieces ... They were pyramids and strung gold & blue balloons from them. It really looked nice. We used gold tablecloths. Her girls wore black belly dancers costume and the guys wore pharoah hats and a thick pharoah necklace which we got from Shindigz with black pants and shirt and they looked so good especially the tall guys. So if you don`t have a theme yet that`s a good place to start looking for ideas. My other niece decided she wanted a Winter Wonderland theme. We found some stuff in Shindingz we are planning to get in addition to the snow and dry ice. Place will be decorated in white and silver - her court will be in white and her dress is in violet (her favorite color). We live in Miami now but we are from NY so we are looking forward to bringing some snow to Miami.
Posted by Jeannette; updated 09/06/06