Mis 15

I`m Rosie my 15 is in 6 months or less and i need lots of help my parents want to celebrate and i don`t know anything on what i need.,nothing i need serious help fast !!!! i`m running out of time
Ayudame (help)
Posted by Rosie; updated 08/21/06

Hey gurl
Well, some of my best advice I can give you is to have a charity quinceanera.
Yeah, it might sound crappy and all, but it will work with any budget!
You can buy the stuff you think you can afford (or really want to pick out yourself) like your dress, tiara, shoes, etc.
Other stuff for the ceremony (im chrisitan but i dont know what kind of church you assist so i cant really help you there. Talk to your church official for details).
Otherwise you dont need a ceremony. You can have relatives pitch in with the hall where you will have the celebration.
Have other friends and relatives pitch in. It is really fun. Friends and family can also contribute to your royal court.
But for clearer details, email me at emmy_gomez07@hotmail.com
Hope my advise helps!
God bless
Emmy
Posted by Emmy; updated 09/01/06

I`m also having my quinceanera in 8-9 months and i don`t have much planned but that`s becuz I have to do mine in Mexico but i`m not there yet. Well i do have some ideas that might help you out and maybe you could give me ideas also. If you don`t have ideas at all that`s alright becuz my best friend is also doing her quinceanera in like 5-6 months. I can give you some of her ideas as well. You can contact me at spongebob_crazy_lover@yahoo.com I`ll be more than happy to help you as much as i can!!!
Posted by Estela; updated 09/08/06