Inexpensive Photo/Videographer Needed!!

Hi im doing my 15 on november and i have almost everything. I just need a photo/video person. I do have a budget but i want quality photos without the big price tag. The party will be in Venice, CA or Santa Monica, CA. I can do without a video but i really need a photographer!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Posted by Brianna; updated 07/23/06

Lol i meant november 18!! sorry!!!!!!
Posted by Brianna; updated 07/23/06

Hi Brianna,

I just saw your post and want to let you knwo that we can help. Michal Photography does excellent quality that is beautiful and the best part is, it will NOT cost you a fortune. You can go to our website at www.michalrotem.com to check it out for yourself. :) If you are interested or have any questions, let me know and we can book an appointment at your convenience. Congratulations! We would love to help!

Calendar.rotemstudios@gmail.com
Michal@michalrotem.com
818-442-9303

~ Kimberly

Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography

Posted by Kimberly; updated 07/24/06

Dear Sir,

I offer video production services on Wedding & Special Events. What is your budget for the upcoming wedding?

Contact me at mikrei@yahoo.com for details.
Posted by Michael Reighley; updated 08/07/06

Hi Brianna,

Congratulations!!!

I would love the opportunity to capture your wedding memories. I am a full time professional photographer and based in Dallas, Texas and Orange County, CA. My style is photojournalism and my background is graphics art. I combine both photojournalism style and graphics art skills to produce vibrant and gorgeous images, using digital processing.

I`ve attached the links to show a sample of my most recent wedding coverages in Orange County and San Diego, CA. Http://www.e*****g.net/kellyandarmano. Http://www.e****g.net/jasonlinh.

If you decide to book me, please let me know what your needs are. My fees are reasonable, but I need to know the number of hours of coverage, number of images you want, albums, DVD, etc. I am flexible and willing to cater to your needs.

I will need to have a retainer fee in the amount of $300 to hold the date and we can discuss details of the balance due later.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. You will not be disappointed to go with me.

QC
Q****0@yahoo.com
Posted by QC; updated 09/08/06

Hi. My videography company is based out of Houston, Tx and we are willing to travel for our clents. We do photograph but only for use in the video. If you are interested, feel free to email me

Sincerely,
Leo
Mack@bposmedia.com
Posted by leo; updated 09/08/06

Hi Brianna I hope that I`m Correct you are having a 15AƱera ?
Con Grads. Here is the Scoop contact us Via Email Photoandvideo@earthlink.net, we can work something out.

Thank You
Yisel Diaz

Photoandvideo@earthlink.net
Posted by Photoandvideo; updated 10/10/06