Sorry, I`m going to be no help but if you do here anything i would love to know! I am hopefully having a party on the 25th of augustin the uk. Havn`t got a clue what i am going to do, none of my friends have had big parties for their birthdays, any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks
Posted by Alex; updated 07/18/06

How old are u and what kind of theme are u looking for? What kind of stuff are u into? if u need help just ask me, i got the 411.
LOL
~Luvs ya,
Cute Fo U
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/18/06

It will be my 16th birthday party! I have quite a large house and garden but don`t want to use the house. We have some outbuildings and i was thinking of having it mainly situated in one of the rooms of the out buildings, then having a large tent outside for people to eventually sleep in.

I`m not sure if I want a theme. No one at my school has ever attempted a themed party and I’m not sure I want to be the first and have a very high risk of no one turning up! My original plan was just to have a party. Lot of drink, music and let people get on with it and have fun. But now I’m thinking this is my sixteenth birthday, my one and only, I need to do something more.

I`m into shooting, driving (off-road), hockey, tennis, badminton and squash but not sure I want something centralized on these.

I am very grateful for any help you might be able to give me!
Thanks,
Aj
Posted by Alex; updated 07/19/06

Oh and i`m a guy. Its gonna be mixed and alcohol is going to be allowed. Hense the no access to my house. I don`t know where u live but over in the UK over 15`s don`t go to a party without alcohol :(.
Posted by Alex; updated 07/19/06

Well I live in the US, in Arizona. I dont know if I can help u??? So tell me first Y do u have tohave alchole at ur parties in the UK? R u upset or sad about something?
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/19/06

Hey this is Cassie well i live in the US, Arizona but u said u needed help so i gess I`ll giv it a shot. So what are u looking for i mean ur turing 16 so ur probley going to want something fun and something everyone is going to remember. Now im not saying u should have a party like those snotty beoch`s on My Super Sweet 16 but just do something u want, not something huge. Well u said u had buildings out side of ur house, well i suggest u clear theme all out so there is room fo everyone to dance. Then u should make sure u have plenty of music always playing 2 keep everyone entertained. For food make sure u have alot!!! ((( How many ppl are u thinking of having? ))) U said that alchole is a must @ age 15 why???
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/19/06

Knowone will come to a party with out alcohol now. In quite a lot of cases under 15`s as well.
I was thinking of inviting between 16 and 28 people. I have two diffrent invitation lists! one for people i really want to invite and another that it would be nice to see again before they leave. (we`re moving into 6th form now and everyone is moving to diffrent school.

Alex
Posted by Alex; updated 07/20/06

.....OMG that sux fo u. Y wont ppl come to ur party without alchole? I think if u hav alchole @ parties it just starts camotion and trouble. Wow the UK is totally
Different from the US. So I mean tell me do u really LIKE to drink? Cuz i wus wondering why u put a :( face wen u were talkin bout it.
Posted by Cute Fo U; updated 07/20/06

I don`t know why people dont come to party without alco*, but it definately lightens up the mood! I`ve heard you also goto things like abstinence clubs and stuff! Completely diffrent worlds!
The only reason i put a sad face is because the diffrnece in price between "soda" and beer!
Email me at kahuna000@gmail.com if you want to continue this because it seems a bit open in this forum, lol.
Fine talking in here if u would prefer.
Back to business - have you got any tips for parties then? I`ve never really had one:(:(
Posted by Alex; updated 07/20/06

Hey I sent u an email did ya get it??? well if ya did email me back!!!! .LOL : ) Ummmm like as soon as ya get it. JK........ Well g2g
Tlk 2 u l8tr
Posted by Cute Fo U; updated 07/21/06

Not got it:(
Posted by Alex; updated 07/21/06

Wut the hell? i sent it yesterday??? o tat sukz let me try to snd it agein LOL or just
Send me a email !!! my email adress is mbrady3@cox.net

Hey whats up?

Hey send me something at mbrady3@cox.net
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/24/06

Hey again i gotcha email and i sent somthin back so send me somthin back somthin beotch!!! lol jk
Talk ta ya leter ~luvs ya lotz cassie~
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/24/06