WWE Raw Wrestling Party Supplies

I can`t find anything on wwe raw wrestling party supplies. I need it for a birthday party for my son. Help me please on finding this party stuff.
Posted by Regina; updated 07/17/06

I was wondering if in the end you were able to find anything for the party? I am having the same problem. Any ideas?????
Posted by inessa; updated 01/25/07

I`M LOOKING FOR INVITES PLATES, NAPKINS WITH WWE ALSO FOR MY SON`S BIRTHDAY IN 3 WEEKS .DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS ?
Posted by SANDI; updated 02/23/07

I found a lot of items on ebay but they are expensive.WWF & wcw but nothing recent they have all been discontinued. I put in wrestling party supplies.
Posted by lasa edwards; updated 02/23/07

I live in Arizona and I called two local party supply stores and they both had wwe stuff.
Posted by Lizeth; updated 03/15/07

My son wants a wwe party too, so I will make 2 cakes- one i will decorate like a wrestling ring with his wrestling men in it and the other, i will take a picture of his favorite wrestler ( john cena) to walmart and they can put the pic on the cake. U can print invitations from your computer and then use the colors black and red for the plates, napkins etc. If u need a pinata, get a circle one and put the wrestlers pics on it. Can also get a poster of a wreslter and play pin the belt on the wrestler ( instead of pin the tale on the donkey)
Posted by crystal; updated 03/17/07

I love the answer that crystal gave. My 3 nephews all want wwe wrestling parties and are big john cena fans too...the idea about the picture on the cake is great...the idea about the pin the wrestler game is so amazing too, thank you so much, you dont know how much you helped us out!
Posted by Naomi; updated 03/22/07

What city in Arizona? Could you provide the name of the party store. We could make a fortune by stocking the stuff.
Posted by Sherri; updated 03/26/07

Any luck I`m also looking for party stuff
Posted by Kim; updated 04/12/07

I`m an event planner in NJ and recently threw my own son a WWE party. There was not a lot of products out there but had a lot of fun being creative. If you want please email and I can give some good ideas!!!
C****r@comcast.net
Posted by Christi Eimer; updated 04/14/07

Will you please send me some information about WWE wrestling party supplies for my son, His birthday is June 29th.
Posted by Melanie Lester; updated 05/31/07

Hi Regina, email me at janelle@eventsbyjd.com if you`d like a consultant.
Janelle

Visit our page for more info: Exclusive Events by JD

Posted by Janelle; updated 05/31/07

My son`s birthday is August 11th, I would like to know if there are any wwe or wrestling invitation and party accessaries stores in Phoenix?
Posted by Kerri Nemire; updated 07/15/07

There are great ideas you can do yourself. My son`s birthday party was this past weekend and this is what I did. Get a pinata and spray paint it black and with white and red paint draw the WWE logo on both sides. The local party supply store has black party bags, they look like the brown paper lunch bags. I also painted the WWE logo on it. I purchased all black table covers and red paper products. I also got an old mattress from our sofa bed and bought a black sheet and painted the logo on it and made a ring for the front yard with the ring the red paper streamers. The party supply sstore also sells silver doorway streamers I used for the stage entrance. I hope this helps. I had some other ideas if you would like to email me.
Posted by Crystal; updated 07/23/07

Iam also looking for the wwe/party stuff i did go on the web site cjeimer@comcast.net nothing
Posted by tish; updated 07/30/07

Has anyone found anything? only have about a week or so, HELP. I just saw the plates and things on one site, but they are out of stock
Posted by mo; updated 08/09/07

I have also been trying to find these items. The only things that I have been able to find are on Ebay. I have found Baptista edible images for a cake. If y ou are interested in something like that try cakesRus on ebay. I also found wrestling personalized invitations and really cool wrestling scratch off tickets for a game.
Posted by Angie Rodrigue; updated 09/04/07

You can also order these wwe party goods in the wwe magazines, I saw them on their issue for this month September
Posted by jes; updated 09/25/07

You can find these party goods on their wwe magazine, I saw them on their september issue. Which I am going to place an order, they had everything.
Posted by jes; updated 09/25/07

Just was informed by wwe corporate that there will be party supplies coming out in November 2007
Posted by Sherri; updated 10/03/07

Im looking for wrestling theme party supplies for my son who is turning 6 on December 21st. I cant find anything. Please help!!! If anyone can help my email is aamwatson@hotmail.com. Thanx
Posted by melissa; updated 10/22/07