Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 07/17/06

A cool game that I like to play with my friends is Personality spin the bottle(instead of kissing and hugging you say something like "Who is the funniest" "Who is the smartest" and spin the bottle, it is a fun game), and if your guests are coming over in daytime and it`s hot out you could have a water-balloon fight or capture the water balloon.Hope at least one of these help.
Posted by Pickles; updated 07/18/06

Hi! I have had lots of sleepovers with my BFFs and the games all depend on the girls who are attending. Some girls might not want to play active or wild games while others might. Be sure to keep a loose schedule with your activities so girls don`t feel left out.
As for games, I`d recommend flashlight tag (at night and outside), and if it`s summer, sponge dodgeball. Also, if you have a videocamera, taping a commercial or TV show is reallly fun with friends.
Good luck!
Posted by Kaity; updated 07/18/06