Hi Cute Fo U

Well ok it`s Brianna.. The one you replied to after i replied to you (haha) but ok like i said my sister is turing 14... THIS FRIDAY JULY 21ST... But the party is on saturday the 22nd... Well she`s interested in all sorts of things she`s not really picky.. She just likes to enjoy herself.. And yes there are going to boys there.. All together there are going to be about 30-40 people.. Like i said we have a pool and our backyard is huge and we have a little house thing outside we have a tv a bathroom closet and workout things in there.. But i just really want my sister to enjoy herselft and not think her party is going to be totally stupid and dumb.. I hope i gave enough info.. If you need more just tell me.. Oh by the way just wanted to let you know that i live in Arizona too..
Posted by Brianna; updated 07/17/06

Hi again!!! Its me Cute Fo U, ummm well Im turning fourteen also. ((( So lets just say i know what im talking about ))) LOL, JK. So you say that she likes to enjoy her self and have a good time......well now that I know there are going to be boys there I would suggest a Pool Party, I had one just a few months ago. About 20 ppl from my skool came, we planned to have it from about 12:00 ( Noon) - 5:00. Everyone loved it. My party was a Hawaiian Theme, we got everything from Party City. Including the Layas, plates, plastic cups, and everything else we might need. I got pizza from Costco ((( cuz its way cheaper than Dominos or Pizza Hut, and it`s pretty good))) Then I made sure their was chips, cookies, and a bunch of snacks that everyone would like. And I also filled a cooler up full of soda`s. When everyone arived I just put in a fun CD, with all of the "Newest" hip-hop songs. We all just hung around the pool and every one was being thrown in and everyone was jumping in, it was a blast. After a while we went to the front of my house to have a water balloon fight ((( Just a tip: if your going to have one make them a few hours in advance, because they`re are going to be sooo many ppl + go to party city and get one of those big tubs with the handles on them, to put the balloons in ))) Dont forget to put the ballons in water or they`ll pop. ------Ok back to the party so after the water balloon fight everyone went swimming for just a little while then we decided to play Orange, its so much fun!!! And after that ppl started going home, all except for 7 of my friends that spent the night ((( And we went TP-ing that night it was a blast))) Then in the moring everyone went home after breakfast..............
-----So tell me did any of this help??????
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/17/06

Yeah thanx.. That sounds really cool.. I was thinking something like that too.. But i didn`t know if a fourteen year old would like that but obviously one does so my sister will mostly definitely like it.. I was thinking about doing alittle mocktail drink stand for the party .. They are all alcohol free drinks you use different sorts of juice and soda... Like one that i use its called "The Tropical Spritzer" it uses mango juice peach juice and sparkling water and soda water.. I have a whole bunch of recipes.. They are all very good.. And if i follow the Hawaiian theme then i could like put little umbrella`s in the drink with cool crazy straws or use coconut cups.. Does that sound like something a 14 year old would enjoy?

Defidently, all my friends loved it some of them even said they wouldnt mind having one for thier party. O and I Ioved you idea`s!!!
LOL....She`ll love it : )

Yeah ok thanx so much.. You`ve really helped!!!

No problem....If you need any more help just ask me.
Luvs ya,
Cute Fo U

Hey its nicole you guys both have helped me so im going to help you.(brianna)Okay so what is your sister into?the party is on the same day as mine on july 22nd anyway is it a boy/girl party or just girl let me know!]
I know youve probaly said this a zillon times but owell!
Nicole
Posted by nicole; updated 07/18/06

HI Nicole, well my sister is into many different sorts of things.. She likes mainly everything.. I know it sounds so typical but really she likes everything and loves everyone.. She`s very friendly.. Haha.. But the party will be a boy and girl party.. There will be probably about 30-40 people there all ranging from the ages of 14-19.. I want it to be really special because it`s a surprise party..
Posted by Brianna; updated 07/18/06

Well i think you guys should go and have squirt gun fights and waterbloon fights get back to me!

Yeah that`s not a bad idea.. "Cute fo U" suggested that also so i might just be intending on doing that.. It sounds like something my sister`s friends would enjoy

Yo it`s "Cute Fo U" or Cassie if you`d like to call me that. I wanted your guys opinion, Sould i go to Great Skate? Go bowling? Go to Fiddle Sticks? Or since my b-days in Ocober and thats when the Grudge 2 comes out, should I see that and maybe go to dinner? Which one sounds more enjoyable? Cuz im having guys
((( YES!!!, LOL ))) and girls. I want something thing that both of them would like. Let me know cuz im going crazy over here!!!! ~Thanx
Luv Ya Lots,
Cute Fo U
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/18/06

Oh hi Cassie.. Well bowling is always a ton of fun.. I went bowling for my 15th birthday and it so much fun.. Everyone enjoyed it.. But i think you should do bowling definitly.. Especially Cosmic Bowling.. Which i`m pretty sure everyone knows what that is.. It`s cool..

Ya bowling sounds pretty fun...but if i had bout 10 ppl wouldn`t that b pretty....ummmm.... Expensive?

Cssie i think you shoul go bowling thats what i did for my 12th b-day!!!

Ya i think will!
Thanx fo everythang!
U all rock,
If u eva need anythang just holla @ me
Lots of luv.....Cassie