Thanxz Need Any Help??????

Thanx fo helpin me u guys rock!!!! LOL..... If ya need any help just ask me Im always on da computer
Well luvs ya,
Cute fo u
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/16/06

I really need help i helped you my 13th b-day was last week now im having a party in 5 days HELP!!!!
Posted by nicole; updated 07/16/06

Well I`ll tell u what I did for my 13th birthday last year, well I had a sleep over with about 10 of my closest friends, everyone came over then we headed over to The Rain Forest Cafe for dinner . Then we went to Game Works and played games. And everyone spent the night that night, we had pillow fights, played orange, made sundays, and played Hide N Seek in the Dark.....It was SPOOKY!!!! Then we wanted to see who could stay up the longest and the people that fell asleep first got drawed on or we put powder in there hands so if the had to wipe thier nose they would sneez and one of my friends got it in thier hair and it stayed in thier hair 4 a few days. ( it was hilarious)!!! Ya so it was a blast!!! Let me know if this helped at all....
Luvs ya,
Cute fo u
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/16/06

Thank you but im not having a sleep over its from 12:00 to 9:00pm theres going to be aprox. 50 pplz
Let me know what else you got
Posted by nicole; updated 07/16/06

I know i personally didnt help you but u but my b day party is in 1 day and we are going skatieng then we are coming back to my house for a sleepover but i have nothing planed for the sleepover!!!

Please help katie
Posted by katie; updated 07/20/06

Look above and see what i replied to nicole, it might help. If u need anymore idea just ask.
Posted by Cute Fo U; updated 07/20/06