Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 07/15/06

Well Im 14 so I guess I can say I know wut im talking about, lol. Well wut r u lookin 4? R u going to have any guys cuz if ya do I suggest, spin the bottle or seven minutes in heaven (NO!!!!) Just Kiddin I wouldnt even do that for MY 13th B-day....well maybe my 14th well any ways reply back to me wut u hav in mind, like omg i hav somethin, have you ever hear of orange??? its so much fun, its hard but tricky. You will 1. Need an orange for this. How da ya play: First get in a circle with all of your friends, then get an orange and place it in you neck (NO NOT LITERALLY) hold the orange with your neck, use your chin and neck to hold it then lean over to the person next to you and place it in thier neck... (((( DONT THINK U SERIOUSLY PUT IT IN YOUR NECK!!!!) )))) well reply back to me and tell me if this helped.....luvs ya ......
Posted by cute fo u; updated 07/15/06