Atlanta Wedding Photographer And Videographer Needed

I am looking for a photography or videography student who would want to work on a weddding project. This would be for a Pakistani wedding and is a very colorful experience on Dec 30, 2006. Let me know if you are interested or if you have a profile.
Posted by Maria; updated 07/07/06

Hi Maria,

Your wedding sounds like so much fun to do. Rotem Studios would love to do it. We are located in CA, but if the transportation and hotel for the night are covered then you will end up very happy with the results. Michal does beautiful excellent photography for an inexpensive price. You can go look at the website to see the work at www.michalrotem.com. If you are interested just let me know and we can work something out. Congratulations!

Calendar.rotemstudios@gmail.com
818-442-9303
213-503-5002

~ Kimberly

Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography

Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/02/06

I live about an hour north of atlanta so it would be very easy to communicate with you one on one to discuss your event. I am a freelance photographer trying to get my business up an running since moving to the area a few months ago. My prices are very affordable starting at $75 an hour for a package or for a cd of every picture taken so you can print the pictures yourself. Contact me if you want perfect pictures for the perfect price.
Stephanie
Posted by stephanie; updated 09/05/06