·!!!!!· My Thirteenth Birthday Party ·!!!!!·

Alright, everyone, I need major help with my 13th birthday party!!!!! I want this year to be really special because i`m gonna be a teen! I don`t really want the party to be in my house because I have a party every year in my house. Plus, the last time I had a party in my house, my house got trashed.

Please help me have a birthday party that is going to be fun, and affordable.

P.S. My birthdau is at the beginning of August so I need a idea soon. And...since it`s in the summer it could be an outdoor event or have something to do with good weather.

· *~*~*Thanx*~*~* ·
Posted by Eastlyn; updated 07/05/06

Hello! I heard that you needed help figuring out something for our 13th B-Day. Well even though I am not 13, but I will be in February, I have a great idea. Maybe you and your parents could search around and find a less expensive clubhouse that you could have the party in. Why don`t you call some of your friends or have your parents call their friends and see if they know of any. I hope that I was of great help.
Posted by Kelcie; updated 09/17/06

I wanna hav a big 13 party cayse i havnt had a party 4 3 years. I wanna invite a lot of girls but should i really ask my da
Posted by lane; updated 06/04/08

Maybe u could have like a beach party i know it is very common but make it unique like have tiki torches and fun decoration hope that helped
Posted by lauren; updated 06/16/08

I no u sed u dont want ur bday in ur house but u cud have a sleepover. Im gunna b 13 in july and thats wat im gunna do. Invite ur close frends and do makeovers on each other, watch movies, eat junk food and play funny games. Just in case makesure there is no breakable stuff where ur all gunna b for the nite.if u really dont want it in ur house then u cud persuade ur parents 2 rent a hotel/motel room
Posted by keenal; updated 06/19/08