13 Year Old Birthday Party

I am turning 13 in aug......i need some idea for a party any kind.........but no swimming party........
Posted by erica; updated 07/05/06

Well my dauhter is having her birthday soon and some of the things she`s considering is bowling, skating, lazer tag, going to see a movie or even just a home party. I hope that help =D
Posted by Mindy; updated 07/06/07

Oh another thing she really is considering is going to the mall and having a scavanger hunt. These are the rules she typed up:
Scavenger Hunt Rules:
1. You have one hour to find as much as you can on the list.
2. No help from the other team.
3. Each list will be scrambled up from the other so you won`t run into the other team.
4. Stay on 1st/2nd floor only. Maybe
5. Once you find something take a picture of it with a digital camera/phone
6. When were done meet at 1st floor JCPenny entrance.
7. The winning team will get king sized candy bars.
8. After the mall go to my house for b-day cake and presents OR
Sit at the tables in the mall and do presents and cake/ice cream there.
She might not do it. But she really likes the idea.
Please e-mail me with any oher ideas for my daughters birthday she is really stressing about this party.
Here`s my daughters e-mail: Hilary_gurl@msn.com
[Her name is Hilary if needed]
Posted by Mindy; updated 07/06/07

Have a spa party!! They are the hottest parties for you age right now. If you are in NJ, we can come to you and plan the event, if not we sell spa party kits for you and your friends to have a blast at home pampering and making bath and body products. Check us out!

Visit our page for more info: Get Spa'ed Girl!

Posted by Sandra; updated 07/14/07

My 13th is coming up and I have a big backyard so I am thinking of getting a tent and dance floor and have the party at night with candles and lanterns people could come semi-formal dressed. Thats my idea. I am still looking to look at cheap tent rentals and I found what might turn out to be a free dj. Cheap dance floors. If you know anyone who does party planning ot dj-ing definitley ask them to help you out. Good luck!
Posted by LeAnn; updated 09/03/07

Hey thats so funny, if i didnt see ur message I would have written the exact same thing. Im also turning 13 in AUg. And I deffinetly need an idea for a party but I dont want a swimming party cuz I already had 2.
Posted by Julia; updated 07/19/08