MAGAZINE FOR QUINCEANERAS

I am in the the DALLAS area and am researching ideas for a local magazine I will be creating. This magazine will specialize in helping young girls and their families plan the best quince ever. I will include a local guide of places that offer services, like dj`s, salones, mariachis, etc. I am in search of ideas, comments, suggestions on what you would like for the magazine to include.
Posted by LAURA; updated 06/19/06

HI there! Did you publish the magazine? If so, how can I get a copy?
Posted by Veronica; updated 08/04/06

Is the magazine out yet???? I am planning a 15 and need ideas and contacts on every thing. Were could I get the magazine for some info for the Dallas area
Posted by annette; updated 08/09/06

Thank you all that are interested in my free publication. This Quince Magazine will be out shortly. I am working on the distribution areas and expect it to be out by October in print only & eventually online for anyone to have acess to it. Please contact me if you have any suggestions/ideas.
Posted by LAURA; updated 08/12/06

I might be interested in partnering with you on this magazine at some level. Let me know if you are interested...
Posted by Craig; updated 10/10/07

Wait did it come out yet please answer soon im dying to know if it is out where could i find it . You said it will be out by october but u didnt say wich day please answer soon thanks
Posted by brenda; updated 10/12/08

Hi, where can I get a copy of the quinceanera magazine? I`m in the Dallas area. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks
Posted by Marilyn; updated 06/21/10