Inexpensive Photographer Needed For Long Island New York

My fiance and I are planning an inexpensive Long Island, New York wedding since we are paying this on our own. I have been unable to find a decent price we can afford. Basically all we are looking for is a photographer to come for about 3 hours and shoot the ceremony, reception, first dances, and the cutting of the cake. Does any one have any suggestions or know of inexpensive photographers that they have used for only 3 hours worth of picture taking?.
Posted by Michelle; updated 06/16/06

What type of budget are we working with.
Posted by Rudy Medina; updated 06/16/06

The wedding is October 8, 2006 , which is approaching fast. I had 2 photographers back out on us already. Like I said we just want a photographer to come in and do 3 hours worth of shooting. I was given price quotes from 2 other photographers in the area of $700 - $800. We are not interested in albums, and all that other stuff. If I can get it for cheaper, that would be great. We are on such a tight budget and if worse comes to worse I will have to buy disposable cameras and put them out for the ceremony and reception.
Posted by Michelle; updated 06/17/06

Well you know,it sounds like you just want memories,and you are not so into how well and professional are the pictures taken so just buy dispossable cameras and that solves your problems.
Now!think of this what would you do?when you add all the wedding expensses and at the end of it,what is the only thing you will have when all the guesses go home ?
Posted by john; updated 06/21/06

I recently saw your ad requesting the services of a photographer for your Long Island wedding on Oct. 8. I am a photographer located in northern NJ and would love the opportunity to provide you with beautiful photoghraphs of your special day. I am very flexible and creative and can offer you high quality work that fits within your budget. Some of my previous work (wildlife photography and portraitures) can be seen at www.naturesdesignphotography.com and if you`d like, I can also email you some samples of my wedding photography from a wedding last week. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Posted by Jonathan; updated 09/19/06