Quinceanera In Jan.24, 2004

Hi everyone,
My quince is not until January 24 2004. But i have some questions, ok? well which color should i have red or like maroon? i mean the flower that i`m going to us is going to be a rose! i don`t know which color to pick. Oh yeah what songs are good for quinceanera dances? like the ones for the court and me to do! i have no idea which song to pick......i mean i was thinking about redmans "dirrty`, elvis crespos "suavemente" but i need some ideas! thanks!
Please e-mail me!!!!! RMRivera89@aol.com
Thanks,
*Gina*
Posted by *Gina*; updated 01/10/03

Hi, my name is Angela and I`m gonna have a quinceanera on Sat. Jan. 3, 2004 i`m gonna have white roses, precious moments, angels, clouds, and my guyz are gonna wear white zoot suits. My colors are baby blue and white. I think you should go with maroon it;s better for Jan. Oh and if you you find anywhere where they rent zoots zuits out post me a message. And i`m 4rm Tx where are u 4rm
Posted by Angela Garza; updated 01/12/03

What are zoot zuits? what do they look like? i am very curious in this suit? e-mail me at sweetlicks67@netzero.com
Posted by BEATRIZ; updated 01/13/03

Hi my 15th birthday is gonna be Jan 31st. And I was also wonderin what music i should be dancin 2
Posted by MariaG.; updated 01/15/03

Beatriz:
Zoot suits are like wat pachucos wear.
Im gonna have zoot suits too, but im worried that with all the things that i want, it is gonna get expensive.
Posted by maribel; updated 01/19/03

Well good song are:
Tiempo de vals by chayanne, yo no se, daddys little girl and mi niƱa bonita.
Posted by Connie; updated 01/19/03

Hey angela i really like ur colors and everything.
Posted by maribel; updated 01/19/03

I really can`t believe the number of Quinceanera and/or Sweet Sixteen ball is happening in January .... My daughters is January 31, 2004
Posted by Suga; updated 04/04/03

Maria G... Where are you having your party?..... What have you or your parents planning?....What is your theme and colors?.... My daughter is driving me crazy.... Maybe me and you mom should compare notes.
Posted by Suga; updated 04/04/03

Gina, i think that maroon wud B a real nice color 4 ur 15. As 4 the dances, im havin tha same pRoBlEm!!! i guess u shuud just ask ur damas and/or chambelanes what they would rather do.. In the end its all up 2 u girl but maybe they could help u out in the decision. Whut about ur chambelanes... What r they wearing?? mines will B wearing theyre black zoot suits cuz i think it loox pretty bad... ::u kNoW, gOtTa KeEp It G!:: jp well i hope that this helped but wHaTeVeR u end up doin.. Remember its ur day and just have fun!
Posted by playful; updated 09/09/03

Hey girl,
I think you should use red for your zoot suits it looks better and your roses are red. Don`t worry just go wit what you like not everybody else and for the songs do u like conjunto primavera?
Posted by maria; updated 10/09/03

I think you guys should just relax because it`s not that hard to plan your 15. My quinceanera is in Dec. 20 and im calm cuz i got the most important things out of the way already like the church reservation, the salon, the dress, and all my padrinos. Nowadays all we have to worry about is the recuordos and other minor things.
So just relax!!! Write to me if yall got any ?????s

BYE!!
Posted by Shortymin; updated 10/09/03

Hey connie who sings yo no se? email me at www.Latinababe696@yahoo.com
Posted by Janet; updated 10/09/03

I believe Yo No Se are the first lyrics to the song "quinceanera" . Go to www.yourquinces.com then quinceanera club you`ll find demos and lrycs.
Posted by Ale; updated 10/09/03

The song "Quinceanera"(yo no se) is sung by timbiriche, which that cd would probably be hard to find but its included in many cds relating to your 15. And i think it is a pretty song to play in yor 15anera.
Posted by Shortymin; updated 10/11/03

Hey im havein my 15 on january 31 ...the reason y iz cuz the banquet hall had my real birthday taken wich is jan.10..well i need some mergengue songs (that r good tho)
Posted by janet; updated 10/14/03

Well wud up yall?
Well i really need yall help.well my chambelanes funna dress like pachucos becuz i like da idea and becuz its my quince not da others well what i need help is.that who is your chambelan suposto be your cuzin brother or a boy that yo like and u already ask him and he said yeah. Well thats wut i really need help can yall plz help yall gurl on dis plz bye thanx u
Posted by patty; updated 11/01/03

Hey where did you find your songs at cuz i need a father/daughter song for my quinceanera which is may 21, 2005. Could you please e-mail me and let me know something?
Posted by ayla; updated 12/29/04