Need Photography And Videography Services

My total budget for photography and videography is $4500 (I`m realizing that this is not enough)--- My wedding will be taking place in New Jersey in 2007--- I`m looking for a photojournalistic approach--- any recommendations?
Posted by Alice; updated 06/07/06

If you are on a budget, you can create a wonderful video product using a combination of your own photographs and/video (even that which was taken by friends and family!) and turn it into a priceless collection. See www.tearsofjoyvideo.com for ideas... Our costs will leave you with a terrific balance in your budget to spend on .... YOUR HONEYMOON!! Call 1-877-887-8658 EXT 3 (Julie Wilkerson).

Visit our page for more info: Tears of Joy Video-Your Memories are Priceless!!

Posted by Julie Wilkerson; updated 06/15/06

We can provide phtojournalistic wedding video coverage for your wedding. We are both affordable and unobtrusive.
Please call today at 516 935-6053
Thank you
WeddingVideoImage.com
Posted by Howard; updated 06/27/06

Hi Alice,

I saw your post for a photographer in New Jersey 2007 for your wedding and have someone that would be great for the job. Rotem Studios does a really beautiful excellent job and specializes in the photojournalisitc approach. You can go look at the website at www.michalrotem.com and see if you like it. If you are interested, just let me know and we can make an appointment. As a gift to you, at your appointment Rotem Studios will take pictures in the studio of both of you together and print and mount the best picture as a signing board. On your wedding day the guests will be able to take the marker and write little notes and sign the picture for you to frame and keep. Congratulations!

Calendar.rotemstudios@gmail.com
818-442-9303 (office)
213-503-5002 (cell)

~ Kimberly

Visit our page for more info: Michelle Rotem Wedding and Event Photography

Posted by Kimberly; updated 08/08/06

Hi There,

I used Monique McIntyre. She`s a military wife who does excellent work. She lives in NJ and travels if necessary. I was very happy with the service she provided.

Feel free to contact me for her information or with other questions.

Good Luck!
Posted by Katrina L.; updated 08/31/06

I am interested in covering your wedding. We are located in Northern New Jersey and our packages are listed on our website www.memorablemomentsmedia.com. Please conatct us at 973.391.3775 to discuss pricing which is well within your stated budget. Thank you
Posted by Court; updated 09/04/06

I recently saw your ad on the PartyPop meggase boards requesting the services of a photographer for a NJ wedding in 2007. I am a photographer located in northern NJ and would love the opportunity to provide you with beautiful photoghraphs of your special day. I am very flexible and creative and can offer you high quality work that fits within your budget. If you might be interested, let me know what you are looking for and tell me about what you have planned for the day. Some of my previous work (wildlife photography and portraitures) can be seen at www.naturesdesignphotography.com and if you`d like, I can also email you some samples of my wedding photography from a wedding last week. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Posted by Jonathan; updated 09/19/06

I can come in under that. We are from SJ and have won numerious awards for both our video and photography. Call us at 856-327-0326 so we can talk. No Pressure I promise.
Posted by Joe; updated 09/19/06

Hi Alice,
I`m located in Central New Jersey and would be interested in photographing your wedding. I can work with you to fit within your budget leaving you enough to hire the videographer of your choosing as well. ;0)

~E. Secrist

Http://sugarstarphotography.com
Posted by Ellie Secrist; updated 09/20/06