Debut Program

Please do send me a copy of a sample debut Program and script. I will be hosting my daughter`s debut comes next month. Hope to get it in my email soon. Thanks so very much.
Posted by Thrisha; updated 06/03/06

Sample debut program
Posted by jonelito; updated 08/22/06

I was invited as an emcee to a debut party. I don`t know how to start the program and to the rest of the affair. Please help! the debutant was a niece of my friend whom i didn`t meet yet.
Posted by nyl; updated 12/20/06

Please send me a copy of a debut program and script. I was invited to host/emcee the debut of my friend`s daughter tomorrow. I really don`t know how to go about it.
Posted by Demie Bonguet; updated 12/28/07

Please do send me a copy of a sample debut Program and script for my daughter`s debut this coming March. I will appreciate to get it in my email as soon as possible. Thanks so very much
Posted by Celle; updated 01/17/08

Please send me a Debut Program and Script. I`ll be hosting the whole party. I`d like to know the proper flow and scripts needed. Thanks for the reply, I will appreciate it a lot.
Posted by Dondie; updated 02/26/08

Please send copy or sample of debut program for my basis. Thanks
Posted by marisa; updated 05/24/08

I need help..can you please send me a sample debut program for my friend..she`s a very good friend of mine that`s why i want a fabulous party for her. Thanks
Posted by khiezer; updated 09/20/08

Pls i need an emcee script for a debut
Posted by jonnalyn faith; updated 10/25/08

Hello. Please help with the debut program. The script of the emcees, the flow of the party and the speech of the debutant.. thanks..
Posted by jayson; updated 12/23/09

Can you send me a free copy of a debut program and script..because i`m about to emcee a bday party of a close frnd..nxt week..tnx..God bless!!
Posted by jelly; updated 01/03/10

Can you please send me a copy of a debut program,tnx.
Posted by grace; updated 10/25/12

Can you please send me a copy of a debut program and script,tnx.
Posted by grace; updated 10/25/12