NEW 4 INCH WIDE SILK SASH 4 YOUR MONIQUE LHUILLIER DRESS

I have numerous colors left from my wedding of the 4 inch wide silk cumber/ sash in the following colors: cranberry, pink, antique gold, creme, butter cream and sable (her signature color). If you are interested, please email me at sharmainm@hotmail.com for pictures. Thank you. All our brand new and never used. They are 4 yards long, 12 feet long. Sash typically retails for $250 . Selling for $50 + shipping. Must see pics!
Posted by tempey; updated 06/02/06

What color is the pink? I am looking for the sash that she called Mauve.
Posted by Tmani; updated 07/06/06

I am looking for a gold sash. Can you send a picture?
Posted by A; updated 07/07/06

Can you please send me pics of the cream, butter cream, pink and antique gold to crtnystone@aol.com?
Posted by Courtney; updated 08/02/06

I am very interested in the sable sash. My wedding is September 3, 2006. Please let me know if the sash is still available. I would like to see a picture too.

Thank you!
Posted by Lori; updated 08/10/06

Hi, I`m very interested in one of these sashes. Do you have any left?
Posted by Amanda; updated 08/14/06

Please let me know if you still have the following color sashes available: sable, beige, ivory. Also, even if they have been sold, can you send me photos. Thanks a bunch.
Posted by Karen; updated 08/16/06

Hi, do you still have any of the sashes available, I would be interested in any color. Thanks
Posted by liz; updated 08/22/06

Hi, I would be really interesetd in your antique gold, creme, butter cream and sable sashes if they are still available. Please send photos to: vanessa_maria_19@hotmail.com

Thank you!
Posted by V; updated 08/23/06

Can you please send for gold, cream, butter cream, and sable color to carriecozmo@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Posted by lishya; updated 08/29/06

Do you still have a 4" gold Monique Lhuillier sash for sale? If so, please email me at laurengustafson@gmail.com. Thank you!
Posted by Lauren Gustafson; updated 01/09/14