VIDEO/PHOTO NEEDED!!!!

I am searching for photography/video for my wedding on Sept 9 2006. I am on a tight budget and although this is not something that I would want to penny pinch for, the fact of the matter is that I am looking for quality work at reasonable pricing. Please contact me @ sherah816@yahoo.com ASAP if you have any recommendations or advice.

Wendy Queens,NY
Posted by Wendy; updated 05/27/06

Your packages might be wonderful but I did not budget to fly photographers in to New York. Thanks for all your help. I will continue to search.

Wendy
Queens, N.Y.
Posted by Wendy; updated 06/01/06

I think I can help you! My recommendation is to find someone local to take your professional photography for portrait sittings, etc. And if you can afford a professional videographer, by all means, add that too ... Where I come in is that I can take combinations of your existing photos and video -- even that taken by your friends and family and put it into a montage (adding beautiful music) that is priceless! For ideas, give me a call ... 1-877-887-8658 ext 3 (Julie Wilkerson). I even have a product you might want to put together to show at the wedding ...... Don`t stress, though ... There are options!

Visit our page for more info: Tears of Joy Video-Your Memories are Priceless!!

Posted by Julie Wilkerson; updated 06/15/06