Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt

I would love some help coming up with great clues for a 12 year old birthday party. Our theme is a Survivor / Scavenger Hunt Party at the mall. Teams will be given cameras. I'm just having trouble comming up with fun clues.
Posted by Liz; updated 05/25/06

Hi Lea, would you send me the list? My daughter`s 13th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks! This sounds like it would be so much fun! Thank you!
Posted by Kathi; updated 05/25/06

Hi Lee, would you send me the list? My daughter`s 13th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks! This sounds like it would be so much fun! Please send to annikate57@yahoo.com Thanks!
Posted by Kathi; updated 05/25/06

Lea, I would also like the list of ideas for the mall! Please email me at nrunyan@proassurance.com. Thanks!
Posted by Nancy; updated 05/30/06

Hi Lea,

If at all possible, could you pass me the list too? My email is MARYLBLUM@aol.com I am hosting my daughter`s party at the mall on June 19th, so as you can see - I`m desparate! Thanks!!!!!!
Posted by mary; updated 06/01/06

Well....depends on the stores in the mall. You could say......I`m found in a mouth, in the front of some peoples teeth, but the clothes in this store are more than unigue. Take a photo of the _______. (Gap)
Is that the type of thing you are looking for?
Jelly Belly the clown
Posted by Hits and GIggles; updated 06/01/06

Thats the idea Jelly Belly, Thanks for your input. I`ll take whatever you`ve got, I`m not very creative. Mary
Posted by mary; updated 06/02/06

Just to let you know, mall employees ARE aware of how many scavenger hunts are going on, and that the kids participating in them are STEALING some of the items on the lists. In my store we have asked kids to leave because they were trying to take pictures, or they were just standing around causing a rukus.

These scavenger hunts are very annoying to the stores that are involved. Especially when you have 13 year olds running around the mall unsupervised. I suggest you have an adult with each group if you insist on doing this. It cuts down on the rukus and trouble. My personal opinion is that anyone under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult anyway.
Posted by Ashley; updated 06/05/06

Lea..doing a mall scavenger hunt for my 11 year old next month. Would be greatful if you could forward your list of items. Thanks! turnerjd@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Delana; updated 06/20/06

Hi, i read info from lea posted 05/01/06
And wonder if you could email me more info ...my daighter`s 13th is in july...ideas are great...
Thanks kelly
Posted by kelly; updated 06/22/06

Omg i had a mall scavenger hunt for my 11th bday party and it was the bestest ever!!! of course we had 2 groups with an adult who stayed with us the whole time... Both teams got a $100 bill which the adult held all the money of course... And we had to break the 100 bill at a store (which it was like really hard cause it was early in the morning and no store had money to break a bill so it was hard) then we got like a bunch of clues and stuff....it was a total work out to run back and forth through the big mall but it was way worth it! the 1rst team to have all the items and crossed the finish line first got well nothing really but it was fun n e way...the best part was at the end...we went to a local resturant and we put all the girls names in a bucket...then we pulled out the names and raffled off all the prizes that we had to collect throughout the hunt... We also ordered a giant cookie from Mrs. Fields Cookies and raffled one of those off cause we couldnt eat it lol...totally fun

I hope i helped,
Cassidy

P.s. Not running in the mall is a good thing instead of running try power walking!
Posted by cassidy; updated 06/29/06

Hey! i`m having a birthday soon so i was wondering if you can email the list you used to me : ) my email is chris_tothe_tinaa@yahoo.com
Thanks!!
Posted by christina; updated 07/03/06

I`m planning on having a huge scavenger hunt with some friends.. But not like those kiddie ones.. Lea, could you send me the list or some ideas? and anyone else who has ideas.. Just send ideas to daniwah@hotmail.com
Posted by Dani; updated 07/05/06

Re: Pre Teen Birthday Mall Scavenger Hunt
Will you send me the info on the scavenger hunt?
THanks, Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 07/10/06

Hey lea ive got a clue give them the first and last letter of the store
Posted by nicole; updated 07/15/06

Hi,
My daughter is turning 13 next month and your scavenger hunt sounds awesome. Would you be nice enough to send me the list for this. Lea on 05/01/06 posted her ideas, can she share them with me.

Thanks so Much
Posted by Betty; updated 07/18/06

Hi lea or any one with any kind of ideas i was looking for those ideas and anything else you might have and any one with ryming clues for mall in home or outside any where please please SEND thanks !!!!!!!send to letrupp@telus.net
Posted by lori; updated 08/11/06

Need some ryming clues got some? cant be worse than what i would write lol
Thanks
Posted by lori; updated 08/11/06

Would like list of items used for scavenger mall hunt please. Thanks
Posted by Angel; updated 08/19/06

Hey there- like almost everyone else here- Lea; can you send me your list for the mall???
Thanks so much!! Noellemena@mac.com
Posted by Noelle Mena; updated 09/26/06

Please send me your idea list as my daughter 13th birthday is coming up and your mall scavenger hunt is something she is very interested in. Thanks,
Posted by Anna; updated 10/27/06