Quincernera

Hi Everyone-
I`m in the process of trying to start planning my daughter`s 15th for Aug. 14,2004. Need some ideas..Also if anyone has a list of what is needed for the girl? My mom-in-law said certain people are suppose to buy certain things - re: who took them for thier sacraments -(baptismal; communion; and so fourth) Need help...I wnat this to be special for her..
Thanks--Lori
Posted by Lori; updated 01/07/03

If you need a special gown, please visit our on-line store...

Beautifully made and exceptionally lovely...

Visit our page for more info: Gowns By Simple Elegance
Posted by M Hughes; updated 01/07/03

Hi;
Regarding the question ,certain people are suppose to buy ,certain things.I don`t think that is true.She is your daughter,you don`t have to give a quince party.I gave my daughter her party and no body but her father helped with the expense.do only what you can afford.this is for your daughter.not for anybody else.
Posted by maria; updated 01/08/03

Hi;
Regarding the question ,certain people are suppose to buy ,certain things.I don`t think that is true.She is your daughter,you don`t have to give a quince party.I gave my daughter her party and no body but her father helped with the expense.do only what you can afford.this is for your daughter.not for anybody else.
Posted by maria; updated 01/08/03

Do you have a Photographer yet?

Visit our page for more info: Model Images Photography & Video
Posted by Nina Porras; updated 01/08/03

Hi I have done Quince for my daughter and starting another for my youngest. I have also help lots of others plan it.. If you need anything just email me.
LSilva2u@wmconnect.com

Good luck,Lupe
Ps your running out of time
Posted by Lupe; updated 02/04/04

Lori, I can send you a list.

What`s your e-mail address?
Posted by Citlali; updated 02/09/04

Hi Lori, actually i have a list and a book . But as far as buying things you also want to make sure that they are finicially secure... And you always want her to pick it out or yourself , just in case they cant pay all at once. Then you pay and have them pay little by little.

Dress-- is usally brought by the Godparents of bapt.
Crown-- Godparent or sponsor of Communion
Ring --- GrandParents - either
Religous Medal -- other Grandparents...
If you want the Symbolic means let me know...
Email me if you need anything or want more info I cordinate Quince at my church.
LSilva2u@wmconnect.com

Thanks Lupe
Posted by Lupe; updated 02/09/04

When we started planning for my quincenera, we had padinos. It was real nice For Instance, my godparents got me my dress. Famiy / friends got me things such as:
Quice ring
" " bracelet
" " neclace
" " earrings
Also for the they got me a "vail" to be presented during the ceremony to celebrate abstinace. Also a candle is lit to symbolize keeping the faith as you grow older.
It is an awesome thing and anything else you want you can ask for, but is not needed.
Posted by allie; updated 02/10/04