A TOUCH OF ELEGANCE.....

Looking for that special touch? Want to help set the tone for your wedding before the guests even arrive? Having your invitations addressed in Calligraphy can give that special touch and that look of elegance.

Now is the perfect time to decide when you need to mail your invitations and get booked on my calendar today!!! I only book one wedding per week to ensure highest quality and I am now taking orders for summer and fall weddings. My calendar is filling up fast!

Allow me to address your invitations in calligraphy....Or maybe you need dinner place cards or your personalized wedding vows to hang in your new home for a memory of your special day. With over 20 years of experience - I serve nationwide!!!!

Come browse my website today for prices and samples. I am offering a FREE, personalized sample packet for you to have on hand. Just go to my website - click on the CONTACT INFO link and fill out the information.

Looking forward to helping you add a personal touch to your special occasion!!!!

Visit our page for more info: Calligraphy by Cami

Posted by Cami; updated 05/18/06