21st Birthday Party

Looking for unique ideas to celebrate 21st birthday party for daughter
Posted by Alex.; updated 01/03/03

I am looking for some ideas for my daughters 21st. She is dark, small and thin. She wants something unusual but pretty. The hall she is having it in is upstairs with large windows overlooking sports grounds.
Posted by Linda; updated 03/18/03

Hey gurl did you have a good 21st aye well i hope that you had a good one holla me bach l8terz
Posted by Erana; updated 09/01/04

Yes it is me again yes can i have some ideas for a 21st but for boys because my brothers birthday is soon
Posted by Erana; updated 09/01/04

Erana,

Want to make it unique? We create personalized puzzles for all events that are unique to the person or event. Surpris eyour brother and your guests with this unique idea. We take likes/dislikes current and historical events of his life and transform them into puzzles for all to solve. Visit our website to see sample questions and pictures or the various styles and you will see how this product could be perfect for his 21st birthday party.

Email me as well if you have any questions,

Thanks

John Ausec

Visit our page for more info: Creative Party Puzzles

Posted by John; updated 09/03/04

I will be 21 soon and i am having a fancy dress party in a hall. I suppose you could have a themed party ie.. Elvis, caveman, doctors and nurses etc...
But have the birthday person dress up as someone totally different so they stand out and all attention is on them!
Posted by Melissa; updated 06/07/05

Iwould like to give my twins a boy and girl a formal 21st birthday party please give me ideas
Posted by marie; updated 07/20/05

Looking for a sexy, naughty, yet classy idea for my 22nd birthday. Games too!!
Posted by Amber; updated 08/29/05

PLZ can u help me... I need ideas for themes for a 21st. She wants something fun and not formal!! she wants it to be casual with a relaxed atmosphere!!! dress ups are cool but not everyone dress up!!! Foam partys are to messy!!! shes a out going girl who loves CRAZY stuff... PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by kristy; updated 05/18/07

Hi Alex, i can help you plan your daughter`s 21st birthday party! Please email me at janelle@eventsbyjd.com.

Visit our page for more info: Exclusive Events by JD

Posted by Janelle; updated 05/31/07

Hi

Im looking for a theme for me and my susters 21st. We want someting unusual, but pretty in a girly way but not to girly so the guys can dress up to.
Posted by veronica; updated 02/06/08

Hey there i am going to be turning 21 in november and i dont no what to do to celebrate i was thinkin of a beer bus or party but i just dont know i am from stourbridge in the west midlands do you have any ideas who help at all many thanks.
Posted by Donna; updated 09/21/09