HELP!!!!

Ok my bday is july first so i dont have that much time to plan a bday party ( and i have to give invitations before school ends) i want to have a big party but my parents say only five people ( i was thinking more like fifty ). Do you have any ideas on how to get my parents to let me have more people? or if you have a party theme please reply!
Alissa
Posted by Alissa; updated 05/06/06

Hi,
My birthday is July6th and i always have a hard time planning because i havent seen or talked to my friends for a while, but i always come out with a good party anyway. My for my birthday party i am going to rent a partybus or limo and take my friends along. You could do something like that. Inviting 5 friends can seem bad but really it could be fun. You could do more stuff with less people like, go out to dinner and a movie. Then when you get home stay up all night and talk, do prank calls,ect. You could make a deal with your parents like, if i do extra chores and/or raise money from a car wash to pay half of my party cost can i have 20 or 30 kids at the park for a cook out? see if that helps and let me know, my email is aweomea@yahoo.com talk to you later, Ashley
Posted by Ashley; updated 05/06/06

Tell ur parent its ur party and its ur day do what u wanted... I mean let u have so much fun with ur friends that will be nice for urself having so much fun..
Posted by lori; updated 06/09/06