Student/ Cheap Photographer And Videographer

Hi,

I reside in the San Francisco area and on a tight budget and am even willing to hire a student or a non-professional videographer and photographer for my wedding (just so that I can keep the cost down). Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you.

Joyce
Posted by Joyce; updated 01/01/03

Joyce,

I am putting together a portfolio now and looking for weddings to photograph. When is your wedding? I am willing to work for the cost of film and processing only. Please contact me at red_517@yahoo if you are intested.
Posted by kristine; updated 01/02/03

Check with the Colleges in your area Most of them can Provide you with a list of Students from there Advanced class. This might help.
Tami
Posted by Tami; updated 01/02/03

I am looking for a photographer for my wedding being held in a rose garden on the beach and i cant afford alot of money and i really need help im sure some one out there needs my help as well please e mail me to talk about this. Please please the wedding is june 3 this year and if i cant get one cheap enough my boyfriend wont let me get one at all. I cant not have one someone help me. Thank you candilawler@yahoo.com or call my cell at 508-423-9626 im in beverly mass.
Posted by candi; updated 03/23/07