Pregnant And Suppsoe To Be Gettin Married

Hi,
I am new at this but i found a website that i hope can help!
I am 21 and my fiance is 24 we just found out that u i am almost 4 months pregnant. And we talked about it and decided that it was for the best to get married, well the wedding is almost a month away and he has mixed feelings because someone called him from a private number the other day and siad that i told thim i got pregnant on prupose just so we would get married! I love him very much and i have NEVER cheated on him or nothin like that and i would NEVER do somethin like that i mean dont get me wrong babies are wonderfull but i would NEVER do somethin that childish! Someone please help!! Thanks!
Posted by Christina; updated 04/19/06

Well does he still want to get married? If yes then it doesn`t matter to him cause oviously you had sex and having sex is risking to get pregnant. Right! just make shure he wants to get married cause he wants to , not just because of the baby. Trus me t man are ass holes if your married or not. Trust me. Just do what makes you happy cause you are about to loose your freedom just because you think is right to get married cause of the baby.please reply me
Posted by laura; updated 05/29/06

EXCUSE ME BUT THIS WEB IS ONLY 4 TEENAGERS DIDNT U READ THE TITLE QUINCEANERA NOT 4 PREGNANT WOMAN WHO R GETTIN MARRIED!!!!!
Posted by Wendy; updated 06/13/06

Hel no dnt be disrespectin people like u kno them or sumthin i mean do u kno her or wat ......exactly u dnt kno her so dnt say s*** to her worry bout urself
Posted by rayes; updated 06/13/06

WAT DA F*** IS UR PROBLEM B**** I CAN SAY WATEVER I WANT !AINT NO ONE WHO TELL ME WAT IS WRONG SO U BETTER CHILL UR F***** ATTITUDE!!!!! A` IAGHT!!!!!!!!
OH AND I WASNT EVEN DISRESPECTING U DUM F***!
Posted by *WENDY*; updated 06/14/06

AHA! She told u off niga!!! u go Wendy thats wat im talkin bout!! dat f***** p**** shouldnt b talkin s***!
FU REYES OR WATEVA YO F***** NAME IS!!!AHA
X3 4 EVA!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Yolanda; updated 06/15/06