WWF PARTY SUPPLIES

Does anyone know where I can get any WWF Pary supplies from, it`s been a hug pain trying to find some.
Posted by NEESHA; updated 03/24/06

Hi Neesha , i have been looking also for wwf supplies or wwe ive been looking for a month every place i come across they have retired it so it is very hard to find so i gave up and just bought everything in black red and white to decorate it and i did find the cake also decorating it out in a wrestling ring using the streamers and posters for the walls hope this gives you some ideas.
Posted by Amy; updated 04/09/06

Thank you so much, I`ll consider doing that.
Posted by Neesha; updated 04/10/06

I found a place you can go on it`s the wrestling superstore.com and you click on miscellaneous items, they have table covers,napkins and alot more.
Posted by christie; updated 06/04/06

I need wwe party decoration for my son hi only 6 and hi love wrestling
Posted by yokaira; updated 11/26/06

I went onto wrestlign superstore.com and I could not find the miscelleous link to find napkins, table cloths . . . .Could you please help me out.

Thanks!
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/13/07

Did you ever find wwf party supplies..i am not having an luck
Posted by crystal; updated 09/18/07

Nothing!!
Posted by Lisa; updated 09/18/07

Hi... I am doing a WWE Party for my son`s 10th Birthday. I found invites that are being made on Ebay, they will look like tickets with a specific wrestler on each one. Http://stores.ebay.com/WWE-Wrestling-PARTY-FAVORS-and-More If the link isn`t right I just searched for wwe party supplies. I am also having the person make wrappers for candy bars. I also found someone who made stickers with Thank You for coming to my party with wwe wrestlers on them which I am going to put on to $1.00 black pails (Halloween item form Wal-mart) to use as gift bag (pail) for each child filled with a candy bar wrapped in a wwe wrapper and misc. Other things. I found someone who makes chocolate suckers and was going to ask if they could do the WWE Logo but decided not to (not going to know unless you ask them though). I bought Red plates, napkins, cups, and balloons. Bought Black plastic silverware. I am making a co loge of wrestlers on poster board also. I am still coming up with more ideas as the date approaches so if you got any to add let me know.
Posted by Heather; updated 09/19/07

now has party supplies!!!!

It was just added.

Go under category and then to WWE merchandise and look for it. It is there.

Also, has a few cool items. Invites that someone will make for you, Thank-you`s, and I had someone make an edible cake image for me. My son loved it all just search a little.

Good Luck!
Posted by Heather; updated 11/22/07

Superstore.com does not have anymore party goods
Posted by sandy; updated 03/14/09